Who We Seek:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You’re a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
What You Will Do:
- Contribute to a high-performing data science team to develop analytic capabilities that will increase knowledge of how cyber-attacks work, how vulnerabilities re exploited, and the way hostile cyber actors operate.
- Work data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Leading efforts to develop analytic solutions including hardware, analytics, tools, techniques, practices, deployment, standards, etc.
- Work with analytics research teams to identify platform enhancements
- 10+ years of experience, 5+ years in modern data development, support and design.
- Have knowledge of cyber threats, tools, techniques, and processes.
- Strong background in design, engineering and sustainment of large-scale distributed computation platforms.
- Ability to identify high risk critical problems using a wide variety of systems/networks
- Extensive knowledge of a wide variety of systems and networks to include high volume/high availability systems.
- Proven experience in leading data teams on data mining, analytics, and transformation
Experience with the Department of Homeland Security
Desire to analyze and understand data and find anomalies
Thought leader in prototyping cyber tools and capabilities
Years of Experience: 10
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Secret clearance must be active. Prioritize active DHS CISA EOD.
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a digital solutions, management, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. With a nationwide presence, our team is in 40 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.attain.com/careers to explore your path forward with Attain.
Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. For more Information visit EEO, EEO Poster Supplement, Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).