Who We Seek:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You’re a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
What You Will Do:
Attain is seeking a Product Strategist to bring together teams across our customer’s different domains to help define and executes products optimally.
- Be a change agent to transform Federal agencies programs for overall improvement
- Build consensus among cross functional teams and influence decision making within senior-level audiences
- Understand the strategy and implementation roadmap for the product and how it influences other domains
- Foster a culture of trust and high organizational performance through internal and cross functional initiatives
- Listen and learn on different domain’s business vision, goals and implementation strategies and roadmap
- Develop compelling and insightful strategic recommendations for leadership and team
- Initiating, developing, then maintaining “trusted advisor” relationships with domain and product leaders, so that product recommendations may get implemented
- Working with cross-functional partners to surface opportunities, outline data-driven strategic decisions, and frame actionable product recommendations
- Draw insights from multiple sources to analyze and resolve ambiguous problems
- Work with stake holders, teams, and multiple vendors to develop and execute roadmaps on multiple initiatives
- Develop strong customer relationships and be their trusted advisor to ensure success of the programs
- Become subject matter expert on the vision, needs, strategy, roadmap, requirements, and implementation strategy spanning multiple domains, work streams and vendors
- Think outside of the box to remove blockers, directing different domains, work streams and ensuring tangible business values are met for every iteration
- Breaking down problems into actionable units, building consensus among teams and customers and setting direction in the face of uncertainty
- Participate and Lead strategy and product increment sessions
- Facilitate the accomplishment of all objectives and goals quickly and accurately
- Passion – Demonstrated ability to keep pushing for better results
- Judgement – Demonstrated ability when to pivot, how to experiment and prioritize to reduce uncertainty and provide direction on next steps to the teams
- Client Management- Ability to become client’s trusted advisor and maximize their satisfaction
- Expression –Ability to communicate in plain English to disseminate information that others comprehend
- Situation – Ability to understand external and internal factors and how they may impact program, client and company and prepare mitigation approaches
- Product / Systems – Ability to bring together people, technology, and process to pursue and deliver extremely complex business problems and shipping complex applications or features or products.
- Strategy – Ability to learn, listen and plan programs and tasks for the betterment of organization
- Tactical – Ability to implement strategy and deliver measurable business values in iterative increments
- Enterprise wide multi client and vendor engagement experience
Years of Experience: 7+ Years
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Due to federal client requirements, only US Citizens can be considered
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
Visit www.attain.com/careers to explore your path forward with Attain.
Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. For more Information visit EEO, EEO Poster Supplement, Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).