Who We Seek:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You’re a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
What Will You Do:
- Lead a technical team of Full Stack and DevSecOps engineers
- Works with Program manager and Chief architect to translate vision to executable roadmap
- Interface with the client and clarify technical strategy and current priorities
- Develop, implement and maintain engineering standards
- Grow a high performing team while maintaining the ability to roll up one’s sleeves and do hands-on work
- Actively seek and perform work, new approaches and elevate the team to higher standards
- Actively drive without support; see big picture and understand how every stream is related to others
- Communicate complex tasks in plain English so others can comprehend
- Recommend and implement solutions after analyzing business needs to drive for positive outcomes
- Facilitate engineering tasks and push for completion of epics
- Develop user stories and define clear and achievable acceptance criteria
- Conduct PRs to critique and encourage engineers to be their best
- Collaborate with other technical leads to handle cross -team dependencies
- Ensure team members understand their duties and responsibilities
- Mentor individual team members, so they can meet and exceed expectations
- Select candidates and interview for staffing open positions
- Administrative supervisory duties: attendance, feedback for performance reviews
- Passion – Demonstrated ability to keep pushing for better results
- Technology – Demonstrated experience leading and developing complex applications using Java Spring, Micro services, AWS eco system, Container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes) and Agile framework
- Systems – Demonstrated ability to proactively identify areas of technical improvement to improve efficiency, performance, scalability, security and maintainability of applications and disseminate the work across team members
- Process – Demonstrated ability to create, maintain and elevate team to follow Agile and engineering processes and best practices
- Lead – Ability to question and defend architectures, assumptions, and business value of solutions
- People Management - Ability to manage humans, resolve conflict and motivate people to be their best by aligning them to vision and goals of the program
- Client Management- Ability to become client’s trusted advisor and maximize their satisfaction
- Expression –Ability to communicate in plain English to disseminate information that others comprehend
- Situation – Ability to understand external and internal factors and how they may impact program, client and company and prepare mitigation approaches
- Strategy – Ability to learn, listen and plan programs and tasks for the betterment of organization
- Tactical – Ability to implement strategy and deliver measurable business values in iterative increments
- Entrepreneur – Ability to identify, capture and implement opportunities tied to revenue streams
- 7+ years of development experience with 4+ years of leading teams and delivering solutions
Years of Experience: 7+
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Must Be Eligible to Obtain Government Clearance
Due to federal client requirements, only US Citizens can be considered
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a digital solutions, management, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. With a nationwide presence, our team is in 40 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.attain.com/careers to explore your path forward with Attain.
Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. For more Information visit EEO, EEO Poster Supplement, Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).