Sizewise, a durable medical equipment provider with 65 branches across the U.S, continues to have prosperous growth year over year. We set ourselves apart by providing superior customer service to our customers and providing meaningful work for our staff. Our work truly makes a difference in the lives of others.
As the company continues to grow, so does our IT team. We are currently seeking a Network Administrator to join our corporate office in Kansas City (Lenexa, KS).
Specific Tasks Include:
- Assist in network design and implementation.
- Provide network support with a variety of operating systems.
- Install and configure computer network equipment.
- Maintain network connectivity of all computer workstations.
- Provide network support to users.
- Maintain servers and associated hardware, applications, services, and settings.
- Develop and monitor policies for the use of network resources.
- Implement and manage disaster recovery and back-up.
- Evaluate and recommend security improvements and system upgrades.
- Monitor network to ensure optimal performance.
- Create and maintain network users/permissions.
- Test release of products to minimize user impact and ensure compatibility.
- Create technical support documentation for systems and applications.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Works with team members and individually to meet common and individualized company and personal goals
To ensure your success in this role, you will need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and 4 years relevant experience
- Fundamental knowledge of networking concepts
- Proven network engineering, network operations, and network performance analysis skills
- Hands-on technical troubleshooting capabilities
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Knowledge of computing infrastructures
- Familiarity with server management and monitoring tools
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem solving ability
- Proficiency with scripting languages
- Strong interpersonal skills to assist non-technical individuals with complex technical issues
- Knowledge of MS Azure Networking and System management
- Familiarity with Cisco ISE and centralized wireless management a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and can handle frequent interruptions
- Available after hours as necessary for system/network related issues; nights and weekends
Sizewise provides a full benefits package which includes Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, company paid life insurance short term disability, a 401k company match with immediate vesting.
Come join us and make a difference in the lives of patients all over the country. We are Sizewise, and we are Designed to heal.
EOE, including disability/veterans