ROHM Semiconductor USA is looking for reliable Material Handler at our Otay Warehouse. This is a regular, part-time position working 20-25 hours per week. Various shifts available between the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday - Friday. Qualified candidates will be responsible to receive, pick, pack and ship cartons within the warehouse. ROHM Semiconductor sells a wide variety of semiconductor components within the Americas. This is a great opportunity for students and those desiring supplemental hours and extra income!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily to include but not limited to:
- Follow and adhere to warehouse guidelines while perform warehouse tasks
- Ability to repeatedly lift products from shelves and pallets, occasionally weighing up to 40 lbs.
- Able to safely and properly store cartons onto shelves or pallets within warehouse
- Sort products by part number and perform scanning and labeling of products and cartons
- Perform basic math; Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction
- Able to use general warehouse equipment (pallet jack, rolling carts, hand scanners, computer, etc.)
- Additional duties and responsibilities as required and assigned
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalency
- Minimum age requirements of 18 or graduate high school senior age 17+
- No work experience is necessary, training will be provided
- Familiar with warehouse OSHA Standards and practices a plus
- Positive can-do attitude with willingness to learn new skills/tasks
- Excellent communication abilities
- Ability to be on-time for scheduled shifts
- Maintain good sustained and reliable attendance
- Forklift certification not required, a plus
- Physical ability to stand for prolonged periods; ability to lift, reach, bend, or pull
- Excellent customer service skills
- Fluent in the English language (oral, written, reading and listening)
Other Skills Required: Attention to Detail, Ability to work in diverse and fast-paced environments and/or flexible to changing work directions, Professionalism
Work Conditions/Physical Requirements: Warehouse environment, palletizing, lift trucks, lift, stand, walk, sit, bend, reach, pull, repetitive motion
ROHM offers competitive pay. Benefits available for this part-time opportunity include 401(K) Savings Plan, Paid Sick Leave (40 hours), Paid Holidays, 2 weeks unpaid time off and Bi-weekly pay. Create your online profile today. Upon request, reasonable accommodation will be provided to applicants and employees with qualifying disabilities. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 858.625.3600 for assistance with applying only. Must be legally employable in the United States. Selected candidates will be required to meet pre-qualification requirements including pre-employment screenings.
APPLY by creating your online profile today! A resume is not a substitute for completing an application.
ROHM Semiconductor is an Equal Opportunity Employer .
No agencies and no phone calls please.