NVR is the parent company of Ryan Homes, and we are looking for motivated individuals to join our Thurmont Plant. If you are reliable with a record of strong attendance, a willingness to learn, and a positive attitude, you will be a great fit for our team! In this role, you will be responsible for direct labor production tasks related to building new homes in our warehouse style manufacturing facilities. Our roles require a high focus on flexibility, quality, safety, and productivity. All training is provided, no experience is necessary!
- Hiring immediately
- 1st Shift work hours are 5:00am - 1:30pm (M-F) and 2nd shift work hours are 4:00pm - 2:30am (M-Th)
- Pay rate for this position starts at $21.85, and increases based on experience
- There is a $2.00 pay differential for 2nd shift
- No experience required, but higher starting wages are possible for those with framing, millwork, trim, and other related construction experience and skills
- Excellent attendance record, and willingness to work as a team to achieve productivity goals
- Ability to work inside or outside (as required) in a strong safety-focused environment
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, to include the ability to lift 60 lbs
- Experience with hand tools, nail & staple guns, and ability to read a tape measure are preferred, but not required
Life at NVR
NVR’s benefits are among the best in the industry and reflect the strong commitment we have to all of our employees.
- Wages paid weekly
- Up to 25 paid days off (including 15 vacation days for new hires)
- Robust on the job training program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurances, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401K, Employee Stock Ownership Program, and many other benefits & employee perks
- Excellent work-life balance
- Long-term career growth opportunities
- Opportunity for pay increases with excellent attendance and performance
- Yearly free company picnic
- Free holiday hams and turkeys
- Home Purchase Discount (Up to $35,000) after 18 months of employment …and MUCH more!!
Learn more about NVR Manufacturing: Here
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing required.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide visa sponsorships.