Sales Development Rep 1
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes the world's leading brands and thier partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
A SDR 1 executes and predefined cadence against an identified target list of SMB Technical Decision makers/Influencers, utilizing a standardized messaging strategy for a single product/solution to identify and qualify potential leads.
- Activity – Executes structured multi-channel (call, email, social) outreach cadence, high volume 80+ daily.
- Target audience – Targets predefined list of client or N3 sourced prospects, including decision influencers, limited business decision makers.
- Messaging – Delivers Client/N3 defined reason for call talk track, designed for consistent repeatable execution.
- Product/Offering focus – Focuses on Single offering specific to target audience.
- Qualification/Sales Stage – 0-10%: responsible for lead/opportunity generation, limited BANT or up to full BANT qualification.
- Deliverable – Produces Qualified lead/opportunity record in target CRM, may include scheduled meeting or other follow up expectation.
- Communication Skills – Strong written and verbal communications skills and use of professional business language.
- Sales Skills – Consistently executes core messaging strategy, can navigate to decision makers, and establish clear next steps.
- Industry Knowledge – Basic understanding target industry, able to deliver provided messaging on client solutions.
- Business Operations – Able to accurately document call outcomes/notes, and record qualification criteria.
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- Experience – Sales and/or marketing experience is preferred.
- Languages – Specific languages may be required.
- Tools/Systems – Fluency with basic productivity tools (Outlook, O365, Web Conferencing tools) and experience using CRM systems strongly preferred.
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.