Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes the world's leading brands and thier partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
Duties and Responsibilities: Key responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
BI Analytics and Report Generation:
- Create new reports to track business maturation of opportunities in the sales pipeline, joining various back-end internal data sources into a single automated report.
- Standardize/automate existing reports.
- Create dashboards for Field usage using Power BI.
- Derive strategic/business insights from pipeline, sales and forecast reports.
- Derive BI from corporate assets to give segment leadership team a proper view of trends in the business.
- Analysing financial reports, market research and operating procedures.
- Strategizing ideas to improve business operations
- Reinforce pipeline standards and hygiene.
- Support and Facilitation on preparation of the Rhythm of the Business
- Engages with Sales teams, Executive Team and/or other partners assigned to share operational practices and improve overall pipeline health (Velocity, Maturity, Aging, Data Quality, etc.).
- Gather and analyse data for potential business expansion
- Identify business opportunities
- Assist with project management
- Analyse business processes and recommend improvements
Sales Excellence Leadership:
- Drives and monitors pipeline health
- Operationalizes strategy by mainstreaming consumption into the ROB, driving quality conversations and providing Business insights derived from the BI analysis.
- Leverages transformational KPIs and other business insights to identify Correction of Error and growth opportunities
- Streamline business processes and increase productivity
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Specifications:
- Finance, Statistics, Business or Data Analysis Required.
- Able to multi-task and work alone/independently on a broad variety of projects while still delivering effective results, meeting tight deadlines and targets.
- Excellent planning, organizing, and executing skills.
- Excellent ability to prioritize amongst multiple urgent and important things.
- Ability to understand, analyze and suggest improvements to fix problem’s root causes based on the requests/feedback received from others.
- Possess good analytical skill, critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong management and organizational skills
- Adaptable, able to deal with ambiguity and capable of working in fast-paced environments
- Excellent proactivity skills to go beyond of the requests and be able to anticipate possible solutions/scenarios to future problems.
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in the course of work.
- Good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Good professional appearance.
- Able to motivate and empower others to reach organizational goals.
- Key competencies/Soft Skills: fast-learner, adaptability, action-oriented, accountability and drive for results, cross-boundary collaboration, strategic insights, dealing with ambiguity, process management, program management, stakeholder/account management.
Education and Qualifications:
- From 3 to 5 years of previous work experience in Program/ Project Management, Sales/Services Operational back office Support, Business Management, Stakeholder/Account Management.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including Functions, Formulas, Filters, Charts, Conditional Formatting, Pivot Tables and Tables & Range Names.
- Power BI experience.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel VBA (Macros): Custom functions, Macros, Classes, Forms and Databases.
- Excel AddIns .Net (C#) – Preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL, including ability to create & modify queries, extract from SQL to create new XLS reports, and creating other views. Desired.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, PowerPoint.
- BA/BS degree from an accredited institution.
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.