Data Analyst Manager
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes the world's leading brands and thier partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
N3 is looking for a Data Analyst Manager to join our dynamic team in Bulgaria
N3 is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, IBM, Citrix, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
At N3, we are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. As a fast-growing firm, N3 offers great advancement opportunity including the potential to cross-train in career areas of interest to you. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
The role will provide support to Microsoft Sellers with operational and administrative tasks .
Duties and Responsibilities: Key responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Respond to Sellers and SOPMs inquiries by mail / chat and/or phone within the stablished SLAs.
- Responsible to ensure the follow-up of assigned cases until final resolution is reached, according with the stablished SLAs.
- Responsible of maintaining the system of record updated according to stablished business rules on daily basis.
- Responsible for providing superior quality services to the clients.
- Oriented to exceed the clients' expectations in terms of responsiveness as well as accuracy standards.
- Responsible for maintaining high levels of professionalism and remains updated with various organizational procedures (internal and external) as well as additional areas related to the specific role.
- Responsible for attending the meetings, training sessions, etc., and making sure that the team’s objectives and goals have been achieved.
- First point of contact for the team to discuss escalation paths, case management, and approach with the Stakeholders and SOPMs.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Coordinate between the team to assign the different activities and set a realistic delivery date to the requesters. Ensure these delivery dates/deadlines are met.
- Facilitate good customer service culture in team members.
- Evaluate and assess service delivery performance metrics.
- Review the system of record of daily operations at the desk for tracking quality and accuracy of responses and logged cases, to provide feedback and coaching to the agents.
- Perform weekly reviews of the execution, taking data quality samples. This analysis will be use by the supervisor to give coaching to the team in terms of:
- Quality of execution
- Time Management
- Create a mode of operations to be adhered to by team members in order to maintain good routine and orderliness following business rules.
- Delegate specific service desk responsibilities to team members to create specialization and increase service delivery pace.
- Ensure the team has access to the required tools/sites (internal and external).
- Prepare the necessary material for the onboarding/training of new resources in the project. Coordinate the required sessions and prepare the transition/onboarding plan.
- Review all client complaints, rectify issues, and liaise with appropriate departments to handle complex issues to provide more effective solutions.
- Observe service desk operation techniques/processes to determine how effective they are and propose initiatives for improvement.
- Establish and document the new processes and train the team on these new processes to ensure the correct execution.
- Ensure all the processes are properly documented and shared in a place where the Team, stakeholders and the Leadership Team can access it.
- Prepare a backup plan based on the strengths of the individuals. This backup plan also must include a backup of the supervisor role.
- Present results on regular basis to stakeholders.
- Work closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule.
- Perform MBRs with stakeholders. Additional to this activity, the supervisor must be prepared with the necessary data on regards of the project performance in case it is requested by our Stakeholders or the Leadership Team.
- Prepare monthly scorecards with the information of project’s performance.
- Perform monthly 1:1s with the agents, documenting the interactions and including goals and objectives.
- Work alongside with HR department and the Leadership Team:
- Administrative tasks.
- Coverage plan for holidays, vacations, or any other absence.
- Performance reviews of the agents (annual review, PIPs, warnings, etc.)
- Customer visits.
- Internal communications.
- Shifts/schedules , extra hours.
- New services/activities requested by the Stakeholder.
- Team changes, transitions, or replacements.
- Approach to N3 Customers.
- Perform interviews for new hires, using the official templates from the Recruitment department.
Skills and Specifications:
- Ability to speak, write and read the English language – Advanced / ESL.
- Excellent planning, organizing, and executing skills as well as ability to prioritize amongst multiple urgent and important things.
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work.
- Good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Must have good leadership skills to carry people along.
- Must be knowledgeable about processes and systems.
- Adaptability, action-oriented, accountability and drive for results, cross-boundary collaboration.
- Good communication (email, chat, or phone), analytical and problem-solving skills with multitasking ability during pressure situations.
- Knowledgeable on various Microsoft applications.
- Able to demonstrate enthusiasm with high levels of patience.
- Able to work on a broad variety of projects while still delivering effective results, meeting tight deadlines and targets.
- Good professional appearance.
Education and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of previous work experience in a related field.
- Advance proficiency in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
- High level of Excel knowledge including pivot tables and advance reporting techniques
- Customer service experience.
- Competitive salary
- Paid holiday, vacation, and sick days
- Medical coverage
- Employee Referral Program
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.