Sales Development Rep 1
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes the world's leading brands and thier partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
- Identify opportunities to reach out to via both inbound and outbound lead sources.
- Identify process improvements to increase quantity of leads, quality of leads, and speed of lead to opportunity conversion.
- Executes structured multi-channel (phone, email) outreach cadence, high volume 80+ daily.
- Gather information about the opportunities to be worked on in the various client tools.
- Elaboration of account profiles, through consultations on tools or telephone contacts with customers, surveying the customer's current environment.
- Meet regular quotas of calls and qualified leads.
- Record all activities in CRM system.
- Communicate information about calls accurately and effectively to management.
- Meet the individual and group goals established in the program.
- Able to accurately document call outcomes/notes, and record qualification criteria.
- Identify and qualify the key aspects of a potential lead.
- Communicate information about calls accurately and effectively to the management and clients.
- 1 year of sales experience preferred.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a high number of leads and communications.
- Ability to learn quickly and maintain current, comprehensive knowledge of the top verticals, client’s products, and key trends.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and CRM tools.
- An expressed interest in building a career in sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including outstanding telephone presence
Bachelor's degree preferred.
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.