Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
Solution Assessment Specialist – (SAS) (Formal Job Title: Customer Success Rep 3 - Senior Analyst)
N3 is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Google, IBM, Cisco, SAP, Citrix, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
At N3, we are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. As a fast-growing firm, N3 offers great advancement opportunity including the potential to cross-train in career areas of interest to you. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our fast-paced workday makes N3 a unique place to work and learn.
· We provide training on our clients’ cloud platforms for the right candidates.
· We provide the latest client software and tools
· We provide empowerment to help you contribute back to the development community and actively encourage contributions to the development community including blogging and speaking events
· We pay for you to become certified
· Work with world-class international teams
· Be challenged daily
· Learn about customer solutions and help them in their journey to the cloud
The Solution Area Specialist directly supports specific Microsoft Solution (Azure, Office 365, Windows Server, SQL Server, Dynamics 365) to provide Presales Technical Assessments to customers and partners, works closely with Management and Sales teams to ensure that provides exemplary customer service and technical assessment in sales opportunities and remove blockers in the process. As a specialist you will ensure each customer contact will be a friendly, professional, and encouraging experience to accurately address the needs of the customer.
· Provide technical enablement to clients developing applications
· Provide solution to complex problems
· Advise clients on the right platform technologies to implement
· Set up development environments and replicate client problems
· Communicate in a clear and understandable manner with clients, using the appropriate level of technical language
· Train teams on platforms and associated technologies
· Mentor other members of the team
· Own problems through to resolution
· Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via phone, email and instant message channels on a daily basis
· Appropriately communicate the business value of appropriate cloud technologies and facilitate the successful assessment of the platform
· Work with clients around existing support programs to build roadmap and facilitate development of applications
· Having good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude toward clients and coworkers.
· Ability to identify customer budget, timeline, decision making processes and create buying vision with customer
· Communicating information about client conversations accurately and escalating to the appropriate levels where appropriate
· BS in Computer Science or local country equivalent.
· 3 + working in technology
· 1+ years of Cloud experience working with Azure
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
· Working Knowledge on SQL Server database concepts and terminology, Windows Server > 2012R2 admin or support, IoT, Microsoft Cloud Services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and Office or O365 preferred.
· Must be able to lead by example.
· Literate understanding of cloud computing and capable of practicing and describing the cloud paradigm.
· Ability to have technical conversations at a Director Level regarding the appropriate technologies for the proposed solution.
· Has excellent working knowledge of Cloud architecture.
· Has excellent working knowledge of services-based architecture. O365/M365 a plus.
· Can debug and diagnose complex problems.
· Excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills are required.
· The ability to learn quickly and retain knowledge is required.
· Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity required.
· Candidates who are self-motivated and have a strong work ethic are required.
· Must be able to multi-task effectively.
Desired Azure Certifications
· AZ 900, AZ-103, AZ-104, AZ-300, AZ-303, AZ-304, AZ-500
· CCNA, CCNP
Data Protection Requirement
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.