Sr. Inside Sales Manager
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
Our clients are changing the world by delivering bold innovations in all areas of technology, but they can’t do it alone. They need a partner with a global reach who can quickly pivot to deliver results and data.
The culture at N3 is performance-based offering rewards for creativity and hard work. As a fast-growing firm, N3 offers great advancement opportunity including the potential to cross-train in career and technology areas of interest to you. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work. You will have the opportunity to lead a diverse, client focused team that delivers with flawless execution. We will provide you with the opportunity to achieve your personal goals, build your skill set and advance your career. We invite you to explore N3.
N3 is adding highly motivated sales leaders to join our team. As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for leading, coaching and growing the next generation of sales leaders. You will be given the autonomy you need to be successful while being provided a solid framework of systems and governance. Please read the responsibilities below to see if this role is a match for you.
- Build, coach, and manage a rock star inside sales team that is focused on technology clients.
- Deliver flawless results that exceed clients’ goals on every program while maintaining company profitability goals.
- Oversee resource planning, reporting, incentives and communications for the assigned team.
- Partner with inside sales reps to close business. Being willing and able to pick up the phone and work on sales alongside the team.
- Collaborate with other sales leaders and team members within the organization to ensure consistent messaging and sales tactics are being used to reach overall organizational goals.
- Monitor employee productivity and motivate team to reach daily and monthly sales goals.
- Hold sales agents accountable for sales and expectations, following company policies, and taking corrective action if needed.
- Inspire team growth through individual development plans to promote a performance driven, fast-paced environment.
- Evaluate and improve administration processes.
- Schedule and run regular team meetings with the appropriate cadence.
- Be a Data Evangelist!
- Proactively report to senior management on metrics, opportunities, and possible program roadblocks/obstacles.
- Provide data quality checks weekly and ensure accurate and complete information is captured in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- Ability to perform operational analysis and provide data driven insight combined with an ability to examine data across multiple projects or platforms and engineer and restructure to produce quantitative results and deliverables to stakeholders.
- Maintain and nurture a team size of 10+ direct reports.
- 5-10 years of experience working in an inside sales environment in a supervisory or management capacity.
- A proven and documented record of sales success preferably in the technology space.
- Demonstrated experience with various sales techniques, tools and tactics.
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, and organizational skills, and a strong commitment to detail.
- Desire to work in a competitive environment where one’s growth potential is driven by one’s abilities and attitude.
- Strong work ethic – leading teams by example.
- The resilience to lead with an upbeat and positive attitude 99% of the time.
- Ability to work in a self-directed, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Follow all N3 Information Security policies and processes as required per the job function/role of this position.
- English language is required due to the nature of business.
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.