Customer Lifecycle Manager (CLM)
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
The Customer Lifecycle Manager (Formal Title: Sales Development Rep 2 - Analyst) are responsible for identifying customer’s needs, resolving questions or concerns, and providing product knowledge via phone and email. Additionally, CLMs are expected to identify sales opportunities rapidly and work to close new sales or transfer leads to teammates for closure.
- Good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude toward clients and coworkers.
- Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via phone daily.
- Strong verbal writing skills
- Identify and qualify the key aspects of a potential lead and ability to close sales in a one call sales motion.
- General knowledge of the technology sector, with the capacity to learn about products quickly and accurately.
- Meet regular quotas of calls and closed sales.
- Communicate information about calls accurately and effectively to the management and clients.
- Daily time management and the ability to work independently or under supervision.
- Manage customer relationships.
- Work with lists of customers or potential customers.
- Validate the account registration information and primary contacts for those accounts.
- Gather information about the opportunities to be worked on in the various client tools.
- Elaboration of account profiles, through consultations on tools or telephone contacts with customers, surveying the customer's technological scenario/environment.
- Conduct prospecting / new business/opportunities in the installed base and in the blanks bases.
- Conduct Telequalified Opportunities BANT (BANT - Budget, Authority, Need, and Time).
- Meet the individual and group goals and PKs established in the program.
- Record activities and relationships in CRM.
- Perform appointment scheduling and scheduling management.
- Manage the opportunities generated.
- Attend forecast meetings.
- Comply with the technical and commercial training established periodically.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving crucial
- General knowledge of the Technology sector and leading products strongly preferred.
- The ability to learn quickly and retain knowledge is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity.
- Applicants must be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic.
- 4 Year University Degree.
- At least 1 year of experience in a technology sales or related role.
- Sales and/or marketing experience preferred.
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.