Senior PMO Analyst
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
- Derive insights on campaign performance in order to meet and exceed campaign/client goals, leverage existing reports/analytics/AI and drive creation of new ones when needed.
- Interface with clients on insights to create understanding and buy-in of the same, and drive improvements on the basis of these.
- Support weekly/monthly/quarterly business reviews by providing analytical insights from the various reports and data sources to the campaign managers.
- Engage with clients to ensure availability of needed data for reporting, analytics, and AI.
- Deliver ad-hoc requests from clients, sales managers, and other stakeholders.
- Create new dashboards, reports, and analytics individually or by leveraging the offshore shared services teams, to generate data driven business insights and increase business value.
- Shape relevant solutions for run services. Become familiarized with client products and services in a way to provide advice on improvements and opportunities, e.g. capture new specific data points, where to source, etc.
- Support improved messaging within campaigns.
- Analyze, track, and improve agent performance.
- Analyze, track, and drive adoption of DIS tech tools, products, and features. Monitor compliance and utilization.
- Evangelize the DIS tools, products, and features to sales/campaign managers, sales agents, campaign teams, etc.
- Own the configuration and deployment of relevant Digital Inside Sales (DIS) tools and products during the setup/mobilization of a sales campaign.
- Guide the overall Innovation Roadmap by means of gathering / analyzing / synthesizing / conceptualizing new requirements to drive campaign performance, improve efficacy and effectiveness, increase productivity and adoption, etc.
- Bachelor in Statistics/Math/Computer Science/Economics/Business or Engineering.
- 2-4 years in sales strategy or deriving data-driven insights.
- Experience in Sales Operations including Demand Generation, Lead Generation, B2B Inside Sales, etc.
- Strong understanding and experience of data analytics including deriving data-driven business insights, conceptualizing dashboards/reports/analytics, building data pipelines, assessing sufficiency and quality of data points, etc.
- Program/Project Management experience in matrix environment.
- Ability to establish strong client/stakeholder relationship. Experience in Operations in client-facing roles is a plus.
- Familiarity with data reporting/visualization/BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau.
- Strong knowledge of leading CRM systems – Salesforce, MS Dynamics, SAP. Ability to configure/setup is plus.
- Ability to work with data science tools (R, Python, etc.) and/or on SQL databases is an advantage.
- Ability to collate, understand, translate business needs to requirements.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders including clients and leadership groups.
- Highly proactive, with the ability to influence across teams and levels.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter with strong motivation and time management skills to achieve accurate project completion in a highly dynamic environment with multiple competing priorities
- Strong communicator with the ability to communicate effectively using different mediums to different audiences
- Highly detail-oriented with the ability to ensure compliance with company and business policies
- Basic understanding of the Cloud industry.
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.