Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
The Customer Success Manager (Formal Title: Customer Success Rep 3 - Sr Analyst) helps existing customers successfully onboard, adopt, and expand their usage of public, private, and hybrid platforms. Customer engagements are managed in an inside sales model, with a combination of outbound and account management tactics. In addition to building strong transactional and strategic customer relationships, a successful CSM manages relationships with technology providers, direct and channel sales partners, and solutions/sales engineers.
N3 empowers our CSM roles to be trusted advisors to customers, working cross-functionally across customer departments (i.e. Marketing, Finance, IT, Back Office, etc.). The best CSMs maximize platform adoption for clients by implementing use cases in multiple departments, broadening the user base while deepening the application stack.
N3 provides product, process, systems, and sales training to develop the skills of our CSMs for current and future roles. This includes product and platform-specific training including, but not limited to, hands-on training, vendor certifications, partner certifications, and sales tool training.
Recommended Experience and Knowledge
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience working with Dynamics
• Experience in Inside Sales, Business Development, Customer Support, Customer Success, Customer Service, and/or Information Technology
• Express desire to develop a career in technology sales
• Ability to meet and/or exceed specific sales goals (i.e. revenue, pipeline, activity, customer retention, etc.)
• Ability to successfully manage a portfolio of both transactional and strategic customer relationships
• Workstyle consistent with adopting best practice frameworks, being receptive to coaching and training, and committing to the processes that create results
• Strong teaming personality: Drive individual success within the construct of a formal team including rigorous sales management, professional development, and mutual support
• Ability to deftly intake and resolve customer escalations. Requires nuanced communication skills, active listening skills, and objective response cadences
• Ability to identify the key aspects of a potential opportunity, nurture the opportunity to close, engage channel partners as needed and manage the customer relationship through success
• Achievement and success-driven personality, motivated by performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strategic sales leadership and strong cross-business collaboration
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
• Experience with CRM Software (Dynamics, Salesforce, etc) preferred.
Data Protection Requirement
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.