Business Excellence Specialist
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
N3 is looking for a Business Excellence Specialist (Formal Title: Ops Sales Associate) to join our dynamic PMO team in Brazil.
Consultant- type role with potential assignments to different projects simultaneously containing key responsibilities around Business Excellence: Sales Operations, Sales Excellence, Business Operations, Business Analytics, Reporting, Business Intelligence, Customer Service Support, but are not limited to:
Sales Excellence Leadership:
- Drives and monitors pipeline health
- Operationalizes strategy by mainstreaming consumption into the ROB, driving quality conversations, and providing Business insights derived from the BI analysis.
- Leverages transformational KPIs and other business insights to identify Correction of Error and growth opportunities
- Other duties as assigned.
- Reinforce pipeline standards and hygiene.
- Support and Facilitation on preparation of the Rhythm of the Business
- Engages with Sales teams, Executive Team and/or other partners assigned to share operational practices and improve overall pipeline health (Velocity, Maturity, Aging, Data Quality, etc.).
BI Analytics and Report Generation:
- Create new reports to track business maturation of opportunities in the sales pipeline, joining various back-end internal data sources into a single automated report.
- Standardize/automate existing reports.
- Create dashboards for Field usage using Power BI.
- Derive strategic/business insights from pipeline, sales and forecast reports.
- Derive BI from corporate assets to give segment leadership team a proper view of trends in the business.
Skills and Specifications:
- Ability to speak, write and read the Portuguese language – Required.
- Ability to speak, write and read the English language – Required.
- Ability to speak, write and read the Spanish language – Desired.
- Finance, Statistics, Business or Data Analysis Required.
- Able to multi-task and work alone/independently on a broad variety of projects while still delivering effective results, meeting tight deadlines and targets.
- Excellent planning, organizing, and executing skills.
- Excellent ability to prioritize amongst multiple urgent and important things.
- Ability to understand, analyze and suggest improvements to fix problem’s root causes based on the requests/feedback received from others.
- Excellent proactivity skills to go beyond of the requests and be able to anticipate possible solutions/scenarios to future problems.
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in the course of work.
- Good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Good professional appearance.
- Able to motivate and empower others to reach organizational goals.
- Key competencies/Soft Skills: fast-learner, adaptability, action-oriented, accountability and drive for results, cross-boundary collaboration, strategic insights, dealing with ambiguity, process management, program management, stakeholder/account management.
Education and Qualifications:
- From 3 to 5 years of previous work experience in Program/ Project Management, Sales/Services Operational back-office Support, Business Management, Business Analytics, Stakeholder/Account Management.
- Intermediate - Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Power BI experience.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel VBA (Macros): Custom functions, Macros, Classes, Forms and Databases.
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL, including ability to create & modify queries, extract from SQL to create new XLS reports, and creating other views. Desired.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, PowerPoint.
- BA/BS degree from an accredited institution.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job:
- The employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to use hands to operate a keyboard and reach with hands and arms.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include working in front of a monitor for extended periods of time.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and stoop.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.