Business Development Representative
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
- Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone on a daily basis.
- Having good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude toward client and coworkers.
- Ability to identify and qualify the key aspects of a potential lead, including need, budget, timeframe and decision-maker.
- Having a general knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn about individual systems and products quickly, and accurately, for marketing purposes.
- Meeting regular quotas of calls and qualified leads.
- Communicating information about calls accurately and effectively to the management and clients.
- Daily time management and the ability to work independently or under supervision.
- Manage client relationships.
Personal & Professional Profile:
- THRIVES in a fast-paced environment that is always changing and where ambiguity and challenges aren’t viewed as setbacks, but as opportunities!
- Fresh Graduate Bachelor's Degree may apply.
- Some sales or marketing experience is a huge plus.
- Excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills are required.
- General knowledge of the IT industry and leading products will be a great advantage.
- Ability to learn quickly, and retain knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity.
- Candidates who are self-motivated and have a great ethic.
- Cantonesee & Mandarin speaking skills are important for this role due to the nature of business.
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.