Partner Development Manager
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
- Expanding strategic partner relationships to drive impact, targeted business growth and develop a multi-year Digital Transformation strategy
- Grow the mindset of partners and sales teams by bringing innovative ideas that showcase the case for change
- Remaining focused on partner facing time by running a healthy and predictable business that powers improvement in industry solutions and digital transformation offerings
- whilst maintaining rigorous sales process compliance
- Driving education product scale, deployment and adoption through identifying, building and nurturing a capable (technical, consultative and visionary) partner ecosystem with best of breed solutions, built with education customers in mind
- Developing joint business plans, marketing commitments and skills enablement plans with partners to:
- Ensure licensing agreement renewals are modern and cloud-first
- Grow usage of integrated learning solutions on the client’s platform
- Leveraging Corporate depth partner programs including seminar content and Proof of Concept funding to drive awareness and leads for partners
- Driving partner attach and partner pipeline development with sales teams and partner engagement during sales cycle
- Encouraging and coordinating distributor participation in breadth initiatives to drive awareness and participation of breadth resellers in offer campaigns
- Helping to bridge the gap between Professional Development & System Integration partners
- Alleviating key partner and customer and success blockers
- Providing insight and feedback from customers and partners to help learning and improvement in industry solutions and digital transformation offerings
- Continuously nurturing and expanding your partner, sales, industry, technology and competitive knowledge and capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Strong sales, channel sales, industry/solution selling or business development background, with 2+ years of technology related experience, that includes extensive direct partner engagement
- Experience in orchestrating virtual selling teams, leveraging repeatable offerings that maximize revenue, market share and consumption opportunities and increase partner and customer satisfaction
- Working knowledge of cloud business models & how apps/services are brought to market
- Technical proficiency (CRMs, MS Office Suite, MS Teams etc.)
- Account management experience to include working with mid to senior level decision makers
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort in both large and small audiences
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.