Partner Account Manager
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
- Want to work in Technology with some of the biggest household names in the industry?
- Do you have the desire to develop a life-long career in one of the market’s fastest growing software, IT, and technology hardware market?
- This is a fantastic opportunity to begin or continue your career in cutting edge hardware and software technology solutions & professional services sales.
The Partner Account Manager is a virtual role with the expectation to drive small business (SB) acceleration activities with accountability of SB growth by engaging partners within a defined territory. Has a full understanding of the business opportunities by engaging with authorized Partners and Distributors to drive customer demand in region. The Partner Account Manager is responsible for pipeline management, business forecast, and the full cycle between deal registration or opportunity creation until deal or opportunity is closed.
- Engage the identified Partners and their sellers on a weekly basis to drive Client’s mindshare and enablement on Client’s offers to uncover new opportunities or up-sell/ cross-sell.
- Work with Client’s sales teams to develop the processes required for all aspects of the reseller engagement model as well as deliver sales and marketing programs targeted for the resellers.
- Work to drive Client’s offer creation and acceleration within the selected partner's sales portfolio including driving sales & marketing campaigns, creation and execution, and partner/customer webinars and demos.
- Work with local Client’s distributors to align on sales engagements into the defined partner list to drive growth.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in the IT industry.
- 1-2 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience.
- University Degree level qualification required.
- Prior sales experience preferred.
- Strategic thinking about the business.
- Identify a discrete set of activities which will have the maximum impact to the region through distribution and assigned partners.
- Ability to articulate and deliver business value to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong collaboration and influence skills with assigned regions and partners.
- The position will require working remotely, so the individual must be proactive, self-motivated, creative, and flexible.
- Consistently meet or exceed commitments and exhibit a high level of integrity.
- Small business market networking technology product knowledge preferred.
- High level of skill in all areas of communications, organization, presentations, and time management.
- Availability to travel when required
- Languages: English
- Locations: London
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.