Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
Inside Sales Opportunity Rep is responsible for Identifying and engaging BDMs (Business Decision Makers) from client’s top unmanaged SMB and SMC customer list in a Cloud Discussion with purpose of conducting a Cloud Foundation Assessment Campaign.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• 2+ years of experience in technology sales.
• Knowledge of Microsoft cloud services and Microsoft products.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Serve as a Pipeline Manager to follow up with Customers / Client’s Account Team (and Partner if applicable) to ensure identified pipeline moves forward.
• Successfully communicating with contacts via the phone daily.
• Ability and willingness to execute over 60-70 calls, dedicating an estimated of 4-5 hours on the phone, daily.
• Identify and qualify key aspects of a potential lead, related to client’s products, including need, budget, timeframe, and authority.
• Achieve target # of opportunities.
• Profile customers and correctly document with appropriate tools.
• Generate new leads for all client solutions.
• Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Microsoft Product Knowledge.
• Good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude toward clients and coworkers.
• Have the capacity and commitment to learn about all Microsoft products for sales purposes.
• Experience maintaining sales and activity quotas preferred.
• Excellent client service skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure and react to business needs.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Data Protection Requirement
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.