Cloud Technical Architect
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
Is this role for you ?
- Work with the latest development tools and some of the world’s most exciting companies to provide solutions to complex and interesting problem sets.
- Work with and increase your cloud platform skills.
- Empower and train customers and teams on cloud platforms.
- Get paid to do what you do would do for fun, help companies produce great software and solve problems others could not.
- Hear about the latest and greatest cloud innovations before they are released to the public.
The opportunity :
- We provide training on our clients’ cloud platforms for the right candidates.
- We provide the latest client Software and tools.
- We provide the facility to work from home for up to half the week.
- We provide empowerment to help you contribute back to the development community and actively encourage contributions to the development community including Blogging and speaking events.
- We pay for you to become cloud platform certified.
- Work with world-class international teams.
- Be challenged on a daily basis.
- Learn about customer solutions and help them in their journey to the cloud.
Position Responsibilities :
- Provide technical enablement to clients developing applications on a cloud platform.
- Provide solution to complex problems on the cloud platforms.
- Advise clients on the right cloud platform technologies to implement.
- Set up development environments and replicate client problems.
- Communicate in a clear and understandable manner with clients, using the appropriate level of technical language.
- Train teams on cloud platforms and associated technologies.
- Mentor other members of the team.
- Own problems through to resolution.
- Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via phone, email and instant message channels on a daily basis.
- Appropriately communicate the business value of cloud computing and facilitate the successful assessment of the platform.
- Work with clients around existing support programs to build roadmap and facilitate development of applications on a cloud platform.
- Having good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude toward clients and coworkers.
- Ability to identify customer budget, timeline, decision making processes and create buying vision with customer.
- Communicating information about client conversations accurately and escalating to the appropriate levels where appropriate.
- Daily time management and the ability to work independently or under supervision.
- BS in Computer Science or local country equivalent.
- 3+ years of developer experience working with software development platforms; Open-Source Frameworks a requirement.
- Desired coding languages are: python, java, node.js, Go.
- Experience with micro services, server-less code, Docker containers, Kubernetes orchestration framework a plus
- Continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD), package deployments, possibly using Kubernetes Helm a plus.
- Experience coding mobile applications or gaming applications, including real-time analytics, offline functionality would be very desirable.
- Understanding of big data, data science, machine learning and knowledge of R, Python, TensorFlow for training Machine Learning models projects highly desirable.
- Understanding of Hadoop, Hive, HiveSQL, Spark a plus.
- Experience with IoT sensors, message queues, defining pipelines using Apache Beam very desirable.
- Database expertise (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle) a plus.
- Have successfully designed and delivered secure cloud solutions for organizations and earned a reputation for designing cloud deployment strategies that mitigate risk while meeting infrastructure, employee, customer and budgetary needs would be welcome but is not a requirement.
- Client cloud platform experience highly desirable.
- Must be able to lead by example.
- Literate understanding of cloud computing and capable of practicing and describing the cloud paradigm.
- Ability to have technical conversations at a Cloud Technical Architect Level regarding the appropriate technologies for the proposed solution.
- Has excellent working knowledge of software architecture.
- Has excellent working knowledge of services-based architecture. Microservices a plus.
- Can debug and diagnose complex problems.
- Excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills are required.
- The ability to learn quickly and retain knowledge is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity required.
- Candidates who are self-motivated and have a strong work ethic are required.
- Must be able to multi-task effectively.
- Languages other than English a plus.
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.