Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
We Accelerate Sales, Close Business + Create Real Revenue Results
Job Title: Quality Analyst
Department: Customer Support
Reports To: Business unit manager
Prepared Date: 08 / 01 / 2021
Short Role Outline :
The QA Specialist must be an exceptionally organized, methodical professional with the experience necessary to take our products to the next level with respect to accuracy, security, and safety. You will be charged with developing a complete QA program that not only safeguards the quality of our products but also fosters a “quality culture,” in which all employees become actively engaged in guaranteeing quality in both production and the finished product.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Interpret, build upon, and comply with company quality assurance standards
• Carefully maintain complaint and nonconformance processing through records and tracking systems, including root cause and corrective actions
• Document quality assurance activities with internal reporting and audits
• Identify training needs and take action to ensure company-wide compliance
• Pursue continuing education on new solutions, technology, and skills
• Monitor risk-management procedures, and maintain and analyze problem logs to identify and report recurring issues to management and product development
• Excellent attendance and punctuality are required.
• Present a positive, effective and flexible contribution to achieving team targets and objectives.
• Adhere to all Policies & Procedures.
• Protect confidential and sensitive information and materials.
• Collaborate with other team members to provide high quality support.
• Ensure constant self development using day to day work, web based training, and any other available tool.
• Attend feedback sessions with Quality Assessment Team.
• Be available for work at the scheduled shift start time.
• Participate in team meetings.
• Working for meeting our clients` service level agreements.
• Аdhere to and comply with Information security policies
Data Protection Requirement
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.