Inside Sales Account Representative - French Speaking
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
An Inside Sales Account Representative is an experienced sales professional who has 3 plus years of quota-based sales experience with year over year sales impact on performance, quota attainment, and promotion. Ideally the candidate has experience in technology and technology sales experience. Past work experience should be focused on inside sales experience with emphasis on both outbound and inbound calling.
- Provide high quality client management support for routine support needs
- Review daily call volumes and generated leads/ sales
- Identify winning techniques and shares with team
- Demonstrates success in acquiring net new customers using all steps in a full cycle sales cycle (prospecting, pipeline development, negotiating the deal, and closing the deal)
- Able to work with partners that are out in the field and can either be client partners or outside third-party vendors
- Proactively communicate challenges and potential solutions about programs and campaigns to management
- Document all aspects of the sales cycle in a variety of CRMs and be able to use LinkedIn to identify potential targets
- Develop significant sales pipeline comprised of new and existing customer sales opportunities
- Participates in the development of materials needed for campaign/ program
- May create customized pricing, quotes, and contracts using online applications
- Collaborate effectively with sales team members
- Trusted to QA BDR’s work
- Participate in client management calls
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills including annunciation of words on a phone and use of professional business language
- Specific knowledge of the IT and cloud- based technology industry
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high paced work environment
- History of earning and interested in earning various sales skills certifications
- Ability to learn quickly and retain knowledge about complex IT systems and products for marketing purposes
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity
- Daily time management and the ability to work independently
- Positive attitude toward clients and coworkers
- Entrepreneurial, competitive sales personality and work ethic
- Commitment to in-depth, structured sales training and processes
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Minimum 3 to 5 years B2B sales required
- Prior experience working in or an appreciation of technology including (but not limited to); SaaS (Software as a Service), Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, Internet of Things, Enterprise Resource Planning and Cloud-based solutions
- BIlingual- French and English required
Other Attributes we look for:
- Big picture thinking fueling perseverance through follow up calls, leaving voice mails, coordinating appointments, presenting metrics
- Coordinating successful go-to-market services for business owners + client stakeholders
- Engaging with customers in a consultative approach
- Endless curiosity in digital product markets
- Wisdom to respect the importance of every phone call
- Integrity of intel reported daily into CRM and of email correspondence sent on behalf of our clients
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.