Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
Vendor Sales Reps (VSRs) are responsible for selling Google Cloud products to inbound/outbound qualified as well as net new leads. They will be managing the full sales cycle - from the initial discussion with the customer through signing the contract - and will serve as an expert on all Google Cloud Platform products. As experts and Google advocates, they are responsible for offering customers a delightful experience. VSRs will contact and engage prospective customers interested in evaluating Google Cloud products. Ideal candidates thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment, strive to hit and exceed sales targets with a positive attitude and are motivated by closing deals and generating their own pipeline.
Attention to detail via extensive follow-up and customized customer experience is an important aspect of this role. To manage a scaled book of hundreds of accounts, agents will also need to be skilled in data-driven opportunity prioritization, taking a strategic approach to customer outreach. Agents need to be detail oriented, highly organized and efficient, capable of managing a large number of live deals at once. Vendor Sales Reps are expected to have significant IT sales experience and understanding of the IT industry competitive space and Google Cloud products.
Execution and Productivity
● Attend scheduled appointments with qualified opportunities and hold discovery calls.
● Execute daily outbound phone calls/emails, answer qualified inbound traffic, contact C-level decision makers, build quick rapport and assess needs.
● Execute outbound prospecting campaigns to source, contact, and engage prospective customers interested in evaluating Google Cloud products.
● Assess and prioritize leads from marketing, sales development, partner and other sources.
● Effectively manage a full sales process from qualification to deal closure.
● Conduct discovery to uncover customer pain points and business goals to provide recommended Google Cloud products.
● Clearly articulate solutions & value into meaningful conversations with targeted prospects.
● Help identify the best cloud solutions for customers and how to implement those solutions.
● Explain industry specific use-cases and perform customized demos of the product.
● Strive for high prospect engagement in order to provide timely information about Google Cloud.
● Leverage current partner relationships when supporting customer needs and route leads to qualified partners for customized solutions.
● Build and foster trust between prospects and the larger Google Cloud team.
● Work collaboratively and support Sales and Marketing teams in reaching their targets.
● Troubleshoot small technical setup issues or route them to relevant teams.
● Adjusts working style to meet the needs of specific clients as well as cross functional teams (Sales Engineering, Support, and Partner teams).
● Advancement management a large pipeline of new, active and lost opportunities; work to optimize the return of this pipeline as it grows overtime via follow up and outbound.
Knowledge and use of tools
● Understand Google Cloud ecosystem and value proposition to businesses of different verticals, sizes, and audiences.
● Understand client goals in relation to the IT space and comfortably discuss budgets, decision criteria and competitive advantages of Google Cloud solutions.
● Ability to explain technical product features at a high-level, highlighting value for the customer and benefits vs. competitors’ offerings.
● Maintain strong fundamental understanding of Google Cloud products and strive for continuous learning to keep up-to-date with product knowledge and launches.
● Understand our internal processes around outreach, rules of engagement, and policies involving spam and mass mailers.
● Advanced management of book of business, routing, tracking and sales reporting processes.
● Master sales funnel, forecasting and reporting techniques to strategically hit targets.
● Use expert knowledge in CRM to ensure accounts, leads, and opportunities are accurate.
● Diligently documents customers notes and deal details over the course of a customer's interaction (using Salesforce.com) to ensure that clarity on the current and past state of customer interaction is available to all stakeholders at any given point in time.
● Comfortable speaking to the customer regarding IT and enterprise solutions in the competitive landscape.
● Effectively tracks and communicates deal progress and performance against performance goals to relevant stakeholders on periodic basis using simple, clear and concise language.
● Sets appropriate expectations for all deliverables and alerts management if any deliverables are going to be delayed.
● Comfortably lead and control conversations with new and existing customers.
● Proficiency with Google Workspace - Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs, etc.
● Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing (in lieu, min. 2 years of relevant work experience).
● 2 years B2B sales, business development experience, preferably at a tech company.
● Min 1 year sales/business development experience in enterprise IT or Cloud Service Providers.
● A technical background, especially in Computer Science or Information Systems. In alternative, relevant work experience (e.g. sales engineering).
● Solid understanding of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS industry, Cloud computing concepts and competitive landscape in the Cloud Service Providers world.
● Strong communication/presentation skills with a proactive and positive approach to tasks.
● Objective and analytical approach to decision making.
● Performance oriented - motivated by sales/activity targets and competition.
● Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision.
● Proven ability to become an expert in new technologies in a short time frame.
● Comfortable interacting with customers, uncovering new business or up-sell potential, assessing prospect’s needs and handling multiple tasks effectively.
● Understanding of local market and local business environment.
● Ability to pivot and experiment.
● Ability to speak and write in required local native languages, Spanish and English
● 3 years sales/business development experience in enterprise IT or Cloud Service Providers.
● Demonstrable ability to speak credibly about PaaS/IaaS/SaaS and perform basic technical qualification.
● Strong outbound sales skills with proven track record of hitting or exceeding sales targets.
● Strong analytical skills for processing and prioritizing opportunities.
Data Protection Requirement
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.