Seller Support Desk Specialist (English)
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
The role will provide support to our client Sellers with operational, administrative and process-related request and activities.
Duties and Responsibilities: Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Respond to Seller’s inquiries by mail/chat within the SLAs stablished.
- Responsible for the resolution of assigned cases following the business rules.
- Responsible for the follow-up of assigned cases until final resolution is reached.
- Responsible of maintaining the system of record updated according to stablished business rules on daily basis.
- Responsible for providing superior quality service to the sellers.
- Responsible for providing the support and guidance as per the norms of the organization.
- Oriented to exceed the clients' expectations in terms of responsiveness as well as accuracy standards.
- Responsible for maintaining high levels of professionalism and remain updated with various organizational procedures (internal and external) as well as additional areas related to the specific role.
- Responsible for attending meetings, training sessions, etc., and making sure that the team’s objectives and goals have been achieved.
- Responsible for providing top-level support and engagement to sellers/area leads
- Responsible for identifying possible new services for the desk
- Responsible for providing key insights on the services provided
- Responsible for scheduling high-level meetings for complex support requests.
Skills and Specifications:
- Ability to speak, write and read the English language – Advanced.
- Ability to prioritize amongst multiple urgent and important tasks.
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work.
- Good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Good professional appearance.
- Key competencies: adaptability, action-oriented, accountability and drive for results, cross-boundary collaboration.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills combined with a helpful attitude.
- Good communication (email, chat or phone), analytical and problem-solving skills with multitasking ability during pressure situations.
- Able to work independently with or without any supervision.
- Flexible, adaptable, and should be able to demonstrate enthusiasm with high levels of patience.
Education and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of previous work experience in a related field.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint and CRM.
- Customer service experience.
- Microsoft MSX CRM experience desired.
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.