Cloud Technical Architect
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
Cloud Technical Architect
Is this role for you ?
- Work with the latest cloud and on-prem tools, and some of the world’s most exciting companies to provide solutions to complex and interesting problem sets.
- Increase your cloud platform skills.
- Empower and train customers and teams on specific customer cloud platforms and technology.
- Get paid to do what you do would do for fun, help companies produce great software and solve problems others could not.
- Hear about the latest and greatest technology innovations before they are released to the public.
The opportunity :
- We provide training on our clients’ cloud platforms for the right candidates.
- We provide the latest client software and tools.
- We provide empowerment to help you contribute back to the community and actively encourage contributions to the development community including blogging and speaking events.
- We pay for you to become certified.
- Work with world-class international teams.
- Be challenged on a daily basis.
- Learn about customer solutions and help them in their journey to the cloud.
- Provide technical enablement to clients migrating workloads to the cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure, Alibaba Cloud, Oracle, IBM, etc.)
- Provide solutions to complex problems.
- Advise clients on the right platform technologies to implement.
- Set up environments and replicate client problems.
- Communicate in a clear and understandable manner with clients, using the appropriate level of technical language.
- Train N3 teams on platforms and associated technologies.
- Mentor other members of the team.
- Own problems through to resolution.
- Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via phone, email and instant message channels daily.
- Appropriately communicate the business value of appropriate cloud technologies and facilitate the successful assessment of the platform.
- Work with clients around existing support programs to build roadmap and facilitate development of applications.
- Have good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude toward clients and coworkers.
- Able to identify customer budget, timeline, decision making processes and create buying vision with customer.
- Communicate information about client conversations accurately and escalate to the appropriate level when necessary.
- BS in Computer Science or local country equivalent.
- 3-5 years of Cloud experience working with any/many of the following cloud vendors (Amazon, Microsoft, Google, Alibaba, Oracle, IBM).
- Desired certifications in any/many of the following cloud vendors (Amazon, Microsoft, Google, Alibaba, Oracle, IBM).
- Expert with infrastructure strategy. Hybrid, Public, Private, Converged, Hyper Converged.
- Networking, especially Data Center Architecture.
- Expert understanding in Data Center processes, governance, hardware acquisition, set up and maintenance.
- Expert understanding and experience in Virtualization, Networking, Security, Governance, and Storage.
- Understanding of scalable applications in modern, dynamic environments such as public, private, and hybrid clouds. Containers, service meshes, microservices, immutable infrastructure, and declarative APIs.
- Understanding of Big data workloads and tools on premises and cloud. (Hadoop, Hive, HiveSQL, Spark).
- Experience/knowledge with IoT sensors, message queues, defining pipelines is a plus.
- Database expertise (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle) a plus.
- Have successfully designed and delivered secure cloud solutions for organizations and earned a reputation for designing cloud native deployment strategies that mitigate risk while meeting infrastructure, employee, customer and budgetary needs.
- Must be able to lead by example.
- Literate understanding of cloud computing and capable of practicing and describing the cloud paradigm.
- Ability to have technical conversations at a Director Level regarding the appropriate technologies for the proposed solution.
- Can debug and/or diagnose complex problems.
- Excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills are required.
- The ability to learn quickly and retain knowledge is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity required.
- Candidates who are self-motivated and have a strong work ethic are required.
- Must be able to multitask effectively.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience is required.
- Languages other than English a plus.
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.