Sales Manager- Digital
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
- Building and Managing Sales Teams.
- Assist the recruiting team with interviewing and hiring new candidates, along with training, coaching and managing inside sales reps who are focused on technology clients. Ability to identify gaps in employee training, or gaps in employees understanding the material presented, or any gaps in the application of knowledge to the job role. Desire to understand at the employee level how the job should be completed to correctly guide the team through their work requirements. Willingness to work alongside the team to achieve goals or to demonstrate behaviors required within the role. Strategizing long term and “spot” training to reinforce proper techniques and behaviors.
- Ability to understand and interpret client specific sales methodology to ensure customer qualification is valid and appropriate for the business. Monitoring and coaching employees on their interactions with customers to ensure proper sales conversations, proper grammar/verbiage and appropriate service is delivered. Monitor employee performance in relation to daily, monthly, and quarterly goals. Willingness to take corrective action when needed.
- Developing regular cadence for employee feedback and follow-up, including regularly scheduled one-on-one meetings, team huddles, forecasting meetings, training recaps, etc. Ability to manage 10 to 20 direct reports in an ongoing capacity.
- Workload Management.
- Ability to interpret reports and data to identify if metrics are being met and to understand how work process or systems can impact reporting. Willingness to investigate concerns that are identified through the data, and appropriately communicate how to correct any issues/concerns. Ability to verify that all data is accurate and correctly entered into the CRM to ensure the business results are accurately reflected.
- Appropriately communicating to multiple stakeholders regarding expectations of the team goals to ensure that all stakeholders are represented. Emphasis on strategizing and communicating about barriers to success and making suggestions on resolutions is required.
- Drive Awareness & Leads through Search Engine Marketing, Social, Display, Video, and Mobile Advertising.
- 5-10 years of experience working in an inside sales environment in a supervisory or management capacity.
- Prior experience with digital advertising/marketing/media ads is required.
- A proven and documented record of sales success preferably in the technology space, retail, client services, or other type of industry where seasonality, customer demands, and volume trends change regularly.
- Demonstrated experience with various sales techniques, tools and tactics.
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, and organizational skills, and a strong commitment to detail.
- Desire to work in a competitive environment where one’s growth potential is driven by one’s abilities and attitude.
- Strong work ethic – leading teams by example.
- The resilience to lead with an upbeat and positive attitude 99% of the time.
- Ability to work in a self-directed, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.