Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
What would you do?
- You will be aligned with our Quality vertical and help us manage risk in service delivery to an acceptable level as defined by the client and increase the level of awareness of and in compliance with policy and process related matters.
- You will be working with the quality analysis team which works on industry standard quality tools and frameworks.
- In Telecom Audit, you will be responsible for conducting a review, examination and reconciliation of Telecom, Wireless and Network customer service records, invoicing and contract agreements in order to ensure the accuracy of budgetary forecasting. You will be researching carrier tariffs and investigating alternative service offerings from carriers, conducting independent reviews of system records and activities to test data security and data integrity procedures.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Data Management
- Quality & Control
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Management
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to handle disputes
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems.
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within.
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or management.
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments.
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions.
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients.
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others.
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-8 years experience preferably in similar background.
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.