Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
What would you do?
- Intelligent Sales and Customer Operations provides an end-to-end, integrated, seamless solution across marketing, sales and service. The solutions enable clients to drive sustainable growth by enhancing their capabilities to deliver consistent, hyper-relevant experiences across the customer lifecycle.
- In the Inside Sales team you will provide support for lead/opportunity generation: conduct calls send emails / connect via social media to generate leads, schedule "first meetings" for sales/presales, conduct customer surveys, identify participants for events, and bring awareness of the product or offering on behalf of sales/marketing teams.
- The Customer Acquisition Strategy & Implementation team is responsible assisting our clients in their strategies to grow and acquire new customers. This involves acquiring new customers involves persuading consumers to purchase a company's products and/or services.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Data Management
- Sales and Channel Data Management
- Sales and Channel Management
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to handle disputes
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems.
- You are required to create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
- You are required to understand the strategic direction set by senior management, clearly communicate team goals, deliverables, and keep the team updated on change.
- Your primary upward interactions are with your direct supervisor.
- You may interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within.
- You will be provided with guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments.
- The decisions that are made by you will often impact your team.
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7-11 years experience preferably in similar background.
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.