Cloud Technical Architect
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
Cloud Technical Architect
Is this role for you?
- Work with the latest development tools and some of the world’s most exciting companies to provide solutions to complex and interesting problem sets
- Work with and increase your cloud platform skills
- Empower and train customers and teams on specific customer cloud platforms and technology
- Get paid to do what you do would do for fun, help companies produce great software and solve problems others could not
- Hear about the latest and greatest technology innovations before they are released to the public
- We provide training on our clients’ cloud platforms for the right candidates.
- We provide the latest client software and tools
- We provide empowerment to help you contribute back to the development community and actively encourage contributions to the development community including blogging and speaking events
- We pay for you to become certified
- Work with world-class international teams
- Be challenged daily
- Learn about customer solutions and help them in their journey to the cloud
- Provide technical enablement to clients developing applications
- Provide solution to complex problems
- Advise clients on the right platform technologies to implement
- Set up development environments and replicate client problems
- Communicate in a clear and understandable manner with clients, using the appropriate level of technical language
- Train teams on platforms and associated technologies
- Mentor other members of the team
- Own problems through to resolution
- Successfully communicate with contacts via phone, email, and instant message channels daily
- Appropriately communicate the business value of appropriate cloud technologies and facilitate the successful assessment of the platform
- Work with clients around existing support programs to build roadmap and facilitate development of applications
- Have good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude toward clients and coworkers.
- Ability to identify customer budget, timeline, decision making processes and create buying vision with customer
- Communicate information about client conversations accurately and escalating to the appropriate levels as needed
- BS in Computer Science, local country equivalent, or equivalent experience is required
- 4+ years of Cloud experience working with Azure
- System administration experience; configuring, upkeep and operation of network and computer systems
- Technology Strategist: Leverage best practices to guide customer strategy and future growth for Microsoft by cultivating customer affinity with client’s programs/solutions that drive impact for the customer and establishing the client as a leader. Provide feedback to the client on customer development needs, customer blockers, or mitigation strategies
- Technical Acumen: Apply deep technical knowledge and customer insights to create a modernization roadmap. Architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments, while orchestrating key resources and infusing key Infrastructure technologies
- Desired Azure Certifications (AZ-103, AZ-104, AZ-300, AZ-303, AZ-304, AZ-500)
- Should be familiar with infrastructure strategy. Hybrid, Public, Private, Converged, Hyper Converged. Networking, especially Data Center Architecture, WAN.
- Knowledge in security concepts IPS, IDS, Access control list, GPs and Firewalls
- Understanding/experience in Visual Studio, Azure Dev Ops and GitHub a plus.
- Experience with Application Modernization in Cloud concepts such as how to accelerate adoption of Azure services by modernization application, Azure Kubernetes, .Net Core
- Database expertise MySQL, SQL, Cosmos DB a plus.
- Have successfully designed and delivered secure cloud solutions for organizations and earned a reputation for designing cloud native deployment strategies that mitigate risk while meeting infrastructure, employee, customer and budgetary needs would be welcome but is not a requirement.
- Must be able to lead by example.
- Literate understanding of cloud computing and capable of practicing and describing the cloud paradigm.
- Ability to have technical conversations at a Director Level regarding the appropriate technologies for the proposed solution.
- Has excellent working knowledge of Cloud architecture.
- Has excellent working knowledge of services-based architecture. O365/M365 a plus.
- Can debug and diagnose complex problems.
- Excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills are required.
- The ability to learn quickly and retain knowledge is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity required.
- Candidates who are self-motivated and have a strong work ethic are required.
- Must be able to multi-task effectively.
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.