Digital Sales Representative (Native Italian)
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
Digital Sales Representative - Demand Response
As an Inside Sales Representative – Demand Response you will work directly with customers, with your sales team and implementation partners to achieve quarterly and annual sales quotas - closing net-new business, fostering a positive and collaborative experience for prospects to learn about, engage with and implement Microsoft products. You will hold business conversations with the customers to understand their needs and identify opportunities that meet the minimum qualification criteria for sales.
This is a full cycle seller role, where you will nurture and develop early interest in cloud-based solutions, working to close directly or work with selected Microsoft partners to drive revenue to close.
- Engage with customers across industries, company sizes and types to determine their needs and identify opportunities to fulfil their needs with Microsoft's leading cloud technologies.
- Effectively turn prospects and qualified leads into opportunities and revenue pipeline by filtering them through different criteria, e.g., BANT (budget, authority, need and timeline)
- Position competitive offerings and solutions in the context of customer needs and experiences; provide technical product overview and insights pertinent to customer need and usage scenarios.
- Demonstrate verbally, in writing and through live product demos, how customers can capture value and envision their future with Microsoft’s technologies.
- Quarterback sales from lead to purchase; be the main point of contact for Microsoft's customers, leading the sales strategy, overcoming objections, and negotiating success.
- Meet and exceed targets for net-new revenue and sales pipeline, as well as a monthly and quarterly forecast for cloud solution sales, accurately forecast sales, pipeline and usage for the products and solutions in your scope.
- Preference given to those with previous IT sales experience, either from a lead/ demand generation position, or full cycle sales with a proven track record of success
- General knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn and retain knowledge about individual products and business solutions quickly and accurately.
- Passion for cloud technologies and changing the world.
- A self-starter with a track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills. Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone, email, video and presentations.
- Desire to work in a competitive environment where one’s growth potential is driven by one’s abilities and attitude.
- Solid time management skills and ability to work independently or under supervision with a high level of integrity.
- Italian Language Level (C1) required.
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.