Campaign Insights Lead
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
- Derive insights on campaign performance to help meet campaign/client goals. Leverage existing reports/analytics/AI and drive creation of new ones.
- Engage with clients to create understanding and buy-in of insights, to drive improvements basis these, and to ensure availability of needed client data for reporting, analytics, and AI.
- Support weekly/monthly/quarterly business reviews by providing analytical insights from the various reports and data sources to the campaign managers.
- Define and create new dashboards, reports, and analytics individually or by leveraging the offshore shared services teams - to generate data driven business insights and increase business value.
- Analyze, track, and drive adoption of DIS tech tools, products, and features. Monitor compliance and utilization; evangelize to relevant stakeholders.
- Own the configuration and deployment of relevant Digital Inside Sales (DIS) tech tools and products during the setup/mobilization of a sales campaign.
- Guide the overall Innovation Roadmap by gathering / analyzing / synthesizing / conceptualizing new requirements.
- Become familiarized with client products and services to provide advice on improvements and opportunities.
- MBA (or equivalent) with 8-10 years of total experience.
- Strong understanding and experience of data analytics including deriving data-driven business insights, conceptualizing dashboards/reports/analytics, assessing sufficiency and quality of data points, etc.
- Tech-savviness with some prior technology experience.
- Program/project management experience in a matrix environment.
- Nice to Have
- 4-5 years’ experience in sales strategy and/or sales operations including Demand Generation, Lead Generation, B2B Inside Sales, etc.
- Proven ability to establish strong client/stakeholder relationship.
- Familiarity with data reporting/visualization/BI tools such as Power BI and Tableau.
- Knowledge of leading CRM systems – Salesforce, MS Dynamics, SAP. Ability to configure/setup is a big advantage.
- Ability to collate, understand, translate business needs to requirements.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders including clients and leadership groups.
- Highly proactive, with the ability to influence across teams and levels.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.