Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and proven knowledge in Microsoft Solutions and Microsoft Programs. This role involves the provision of in-depth sales ownership in the positioning and closing of Microsoft Solutions to customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience in sales in the IT industry
- 2+ years of experience in inside sales or partner sales
- Level 200 to Level 300 Knowledge in specific Microsoft cloud services and Solutions:
- Business Applications
- Modern Workplace
- Microsoft Solutions certifications on one or more of the above - desired
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Advise customers in their projects and purchases as a specialist in specific Microsoft Business Solutions
- Present a unique and compelling business solution by understanding of the customer needs and how Microsoft technology can address them
- Address and support customers with blockers and questions regarding new technology adoption
- Own and deliver sales quota, including number of customers closed, revenue closed and Cloud sales
- Anticipate customers’ needs and match them with appropriate products and services
- Effectively own and drive customer opportunities until successful closing by positioning the value of the Microsoft Solutions to customers, engaging both with customers and partners
- Guarantee customer and partner satisfaction with the sales process
- Complete Microsoft trainings and on-line research in order stay abreast of any changes
- Knowledge of Microsoft cloud services and Products
- Microsoft Solution area certifications
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas
- Commanding a desire to learn and succeed in sales
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills required, as well as excellent presentation skills, both internally and customer-facing
- Excellent word processing and spreadsheet skills
- Achievement and success-driven personality, motivated by performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strategic sales leadership and strong cross business collaboration
- Must be able to deal with a frequently changing environment, incomplete information, and complex stakeholder structures
- Strong team player
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.