Business Development Representative (French)
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
N3, Now Part of Accenture, is Hiring for Technology Sales
- Want to work in Technology with some of the hottest household brand-names on the planet?
- Desire to develop a life-long career in the growing software, IT and technology hardware market?
- Have what it takes to be part of one of the fastest growing companies in Atlanta?
This is a fantastic opportunity to start or continue your career in cutting edge cloud technologies & professional services sales.
N3 is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, IBM, Citrix, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004 and is currently undergoing exponential growth with numerous multinational, multibillion dollar companies.
At N3, we are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
Business Development Representative
Ready to make a splash and be a sales difference maker! You as an Inside Sales Renewals Specialist will be part of a Global Renewals Sales team that leads the renewal sales motion of maintenance support contracts and identifies up-sell opportunities from our established customer base. You will be responsible for achieving sales revenue targets through outbound outreach to leads, pitching the value proposition of our products to increase business adoption, and maintaining and growing those clients. If you have inside sales experience ideally within a B2B environment and you’re ambitious, confident with high energy levels, then this is the position for you.
- Outbound, quota-carrying sales performers for small-to-medium markets driving renewals of Subscription Advantage (SA), Software Maintenance (SWM), Enterprise-level Support contracts (e.g. TRM)
- Manages all assigned renewal opportunities through leveraging channel partners or directly to end customers where needed ensuring on-time renewal targets are achieved
- Provides routine analytical and administrative support for customers and partners to guide them through their renewal opportunity and process
- Supports general account sales strategies for named and focus accounts and prospects for cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Promotes value proposition of upgrades and renewals to maximize return on products and solutions
- Participating fully in training sessions, skill building & professional development
- Provide consultative advice to Businesses to help grow their businesses and achieve their objectives
- Identifying decision makers amongst the targeted leads to kick-off the sales process
- Maintaining and expanding your pipeline of prospects
- Utilizes CRM system and all necessary applications to manage and optimize opportunities, generate customer quotes and track all sales stages of the renewal opportunities.
- Keen interest in sales and marketing skills: prior sales experience an asset
- Consultative, with strong listening skills
- Self-driven with attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills
- Innovative and analytical to help provide vital product insights and feedback from our customers to engineering
- Adaptable and can execute quickly on changing program requirements with flawless execution
- Account Engagement - Very frequent account interactions, usually by phone, always leave a positive impression of our customers and help move the sales motion forward through their friendly, professional demeanor.
- Business Proficiency in French is required
- Highly proficient computer skills including MS Office and Salesforce
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving needs to help clients grow their business
- Sales aptitude: exhibiting ability to empathize with customer and meet targets
- Able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Demonstrate speed, agility, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills with an ability to ramp up quickly
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Proactively communicate to clients on progress and proactively identify areas where clients can improve on how they use our solutions
- Minimum of 1 year of sales/ inside sales and experience working with SMB level customers preferred
- IT environment experience preferred
The Good Stuff
- Very competitive package
- Desirable locations
- Great modern workspace
- Program for recognizing and rewarding overachievers
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.