Trainer & Quality Assurance
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
Scope 1: QUALITY ASSURANCE
- Ensure quality metrics are met by assessing accurate samples and monitor process improvement initiatives
- Responsibilities include agent-wise quality monitoring of transactions (chats, email, call recordings), team level quality analysis, conducting calibration, creative approvals, performing fraud audits and compliance audits, and defining and updating quality frameworks to match the workflows
- Often required to track team reporting, present audit findings to client and internal stakeholders, provide feedback and coaching to agents to improve quality, attend sessions with client stakeholders to provide insights on quality improvements and collaborate with training to help develop agent quality improvement plans
- Should have solid understanding of workflow, tools used for providing services
- Have experience working as an Agent in same/similar workflows
- 3 years of work experience, with a desire to excel in a fast-paced work environment, adaptability to prioritize workload based on moving targets
- Experience working with CRM applications is a must
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in spelling, grammar, and overall business communication with or without the assistance of a word processor (spell check)
- Willingness to provide direct feedback to peers in a private environment with management approval (without management supervision)
Scope 2: TRAINER
- Conduct training for new and experienced employees
- Assist in the creation of eLearning courses, assessments, and certifications
- Meet with clients and stakeholders
- Perform needs analysis and make training recommendations
- Report on training activities to clients and stakeholders
- Create and schedule classes
- Establish and maintain an enthusiastic work environment and culture
- Counsel and provide guidance to managers on employee professional development
- Build relationships with managers and employees
- Recommend improvements and ways to streamline training sessions and methods
- Escalate issues posing business risk to management
- Utilize the Learning Management System to administer courses, surveys, register class participants, analyze training, and create training reports as needed
- 3+ years of experience working in training in IT Sales / Tech Industry or position of primary training is required
- Experience using software such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Kahoot, and/or Mentimeter
- Good to have: Google AdWords certification or strong working experience with it
- Good to have: Experience with Digital Marketing or online advertising. Eg: Facebook marketing, Pinterest marketing etc
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.