Account Manager (Native German)
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
Account Manager tasks:
- Contact newly acquired or assigned Customers on approved lists provided by Pinterest.
- Identify Customer needs and the opportunity for Pinterest offerings.
- Present the Pinterest value proposition to Customers and seek to resolve Customer concerns.
- Educate Pinterest Customers on Pinterest processes, dashboard, products, and proper campaign setup and management.
- Seek to:
- Upsell. cross sell and activate Pinterest accounts.
- Establish clear advertising goals with Customers including entering quality and reasonable campaign goals (KPIs) (such as CPA (Cost per Acquisition), ROI / ROAS (Return on Investment / Return on Ad Spend), or CPC (Cost per Click), etc.
- Optimize Customer campaigns in order to meet and exceed Customer’s established KPI goals.
- Ensure proper technical account set up and optimization.
- Reactivate advertisers who have paused their campaigns, activate and improve dormant or unproductive accounts.
- Maintain high levels of spend for already activated accounts.
- Proactively manage the relationship between Pinterest and Customer contacts as follows:
- Monitor campaigns and adhere to the defined cadence of correspondence with Customers in accordance with mutually agreed upon Customer tiers.
- Respond within an acceptable time frame to requests made by the Customer as defined within mutually agreed upon Customer tiers.
- Manage and develop new relationships with main Customer decision-makers and influencers on an ongoing basis.
- Collect, accurately input, and maintain Customer and opportunity data into Pinterest tools which shall include Salesforce.com (SFDC) and those other established tools as notified to Accenture from time to time.
- At a regular cadence, establish applicable Customer sync meetings with Customer contacts and Pinterest account management contacts for campaign integration and deployment.
- Provide consistent feedback on the Account Manager tasks and suggested best practices to Pinterest.
Preferably at least 1 year of digital marketing experience managing campaigns in any online ad platform (Twitter, Facebook, Google, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc) and 1 year of experience in sales and/or account management role.
Very strong analytical and reporting skills
Knowledge of the latest trends associated with online marketing
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Preferably some experience using Excel and Salesforce
The desire and ability to learn on the fly and do what needs to be done
Team player / collaborative operating style
An innovative mind always willing and able to contribute creative solutions to problems as they arise
Native German required
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.