Partner Manager (Native German)
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
We Accelerate Sales, Close Business + Create Real Revenue Results
- We put the power in your hands; to identify, research and contact potential new partner businesses that you believe Pinterest’s unique business proposition could bring value to, delivering personalised product pitches.
- You will also work with businesses and brands that have already started advertising on the platform to understand their strategic and tactical goals and co-create the right marketing plan to achieve them
- Gain an in depth understanding of partners business goals in your niche market, offering educated insights to help them to succeed.
- Build and maintain a book of business, developing and growing long term relationships as the ‘face’ and first point of contact for your clients.
- Work toward set KPIs & a quarterly sales target.
- Work collaboratively with the wider sales team in order to share (and gain) valuable knowledge on your role.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least one year of experience in a target driven, customer-facing role (sales is preferred)
- In depth, demonstrated knowledge of digital marketing, including understanding of metrics such as CPA, CPC, CPM and ROAS.
- Demonstrated experience using analytical approaches to solving business problems
- Demonstrable ability to train and educate advertisers on solutions including how to create and optimize campaigns
- Demonstrable ability to understand, validate, and overcome customer objections by crafting a compelling marketing plan to use Pinterest’s platform & functionality to achieve our advertisers goals.
- Ability to learn quickly and maintain current, comprehensive knowledge of the client’s products and services
- Tech-savvy with an affinity for innovative and emerging technology
- Self-reliant, adaptable, decisive, and professional; able to effectively multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Proven experience in working toward quarterly goals, in a KPI driven environment.
- German level (C1) required
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.