Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
N3, Part of Accenture, is looking for a Project Manager to join our dynamic team in São Paulo, Brazil.
· We provide training on our clients’ cloud platforms for the right candidates.
· We provide the latest client Software and tools.
· We provide the facility to work from home for up to half the week.
· We provide empowerment to help you contribute back to the development community and actively encourage contributions to the development community including Blogging and speaking events.
· Work with world-class international teams.
· Be challenged on a daily basis.
· Learn about customer solutions and help them in their journey to the cloud.
· Provide pre-sales area with infrastructure solutions
· Provide post sales area with infrastructure solutions and also suggestions
· Provide cloud solutions
· Provide technical enablement to clients developing applications on a cloud platform.
· Advise clients on the right cloud platform technologies to implement.
· Set up development environments and replicate client problems.
· Communicate in a clear and understandable manner with clients, using the appropriate level of technical language.
· Own problems through to resolution.
· Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via phone, email and instant message channels on a daily basis.
· Appropriately communicate the business value of cloud computing and facilitate the successful assessment of the platform.
· Work with clients around existing support programs to build roadmap and facilitate development of applications on a cloud platform.
· Having good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude toward clients and coworkers.
· Ability to identify customer budget, timeline, decision making processes and create buying vision with customer.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Math or related field
· Certifications in domain-specific technologies (preferred)
· Certifications in Windows Client; Office 365, SQL, Azzure, Windows Server (preferred)
· Certifications in Information Security
· Technical Sales or Consulting position within an IT Consulting or Services Company (Oracle and/or IBM)
· Microsoft Azure 2+ years of developer experience.
· 2+ years working with software development platforms; Open-Source Frameworks a plus.
· Database expertise (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle) (highly desired).
· Commercial experience working on complex projects.
· Client cloud platform experience (highly desired)
· Ability to have technical conversations at a Cloud Technical Architect Level regarding the appropriate technologies for the proposed solution.
· Good oral, written and verbal communications skills are required.
· The ability to learn quickly and retain knowledge is required.
· Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity required.
· Candidates who are self-motivated and have a strong work ethic are required.
· Must be able to multi-task effectively.
· English is a plus.
Data Protection Requirement
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.