Salesforce Developer – Cloud Technical Architect
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
We are currently searching for a Salesforce Developer – Cloud Technical Architect to join our dynamic team.
Salesforce Developer – Cloud Technical Architect
Is this role for you?
- Work with the latest cloud, and on-prem tools and some of the world’s most exciting companies to provide solutions to complex and interesting problem sets
- Increase your cloud platform skills
Empower and train customers and teams on specific customer cloud platforms and technology
- Get paid to do what you do would do for fun, help companies produce great software and solve problems others could not
- Hear about the latest and greatest technology innovations before they are released to the public
- We provide training on our clients’ cloud platforms for the right candidates.
- We provide the latest client software and tools
- We provide empowerment to help you contribute back to the community and actively encourage contributions to the development community including blogging and speaking events
- We pay for you to become certified
- Work with world-class international teams
- Be challenged on a daily basis
- Learn about customer solutions and help them in their journey to the cloud
- Design and build and configure applications for Salesforce.
- CRM entity enhancements, optimize existing functionality, develop new functionalities.
- Coordinate application/system changes and works with the appropriate teams to resolve issues.
- Design, build and validate detailed configuration parameters to ensure functionality and implement approved changes to the application.
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces on top of the Salesforce platform.
- Execute test plans to ensure quality delivery.
- Participate in and relay business/application functionality expertise during advanced application design sessions.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products.
- Communicate in a clear and understandable manner with clients, using the appropriate level of technical language
- Mentor other members of the team
- Own problems through to resolution
- Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via phone, email and instant message channels on a daily basis
- Communicating information about client conversations accurately and escalating to the appropriate levels where appropriate
- BS in Computer Science or local country equivalent.
- 10+ years of development experience, with hands on experience on integrations
- Experience with Service Cloud and Custom applications.
- Integration experience with Salesforce marketing cloud, Marketo, and AWS
- Experience developing in Batch apex, restful classes, queueable and future classes.
- Hands-on configuration and development in SFDC Sales Cloud and Partner community, complex APEX code and configuration, Workflows, Process Builder, Lightning components, flows, Process Builder and User Administration
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies is required
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer (preferred)
- Work with Product Managers to develop and own End-to-End Salesforce solutions for Coverage, Compliance, Marketing, and Business Development
- Experience with integration of large systems and custom products
- Working knowledge of Jira, Jenkins, GitHub and overall Devops experience
- Can debug and/or diagnose complex problems.
- Excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills are required.
- The ability to learn quickly and retain knowledge is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity required.
- Candidates who are self-motivated and have a strong work ethic are required.
- Must be able to multitask effectively.
- Languages other than English a real plus.
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.