Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
We are currently searching for a Marketing Manager to join our dynamic team in our Atlanta office.
Marketing Services, Marketing Manager
• Works with N3 clients + internal teams to define marketing strategy to support sales motions.
Development and implementation of marketing + sales campaigns including emails, landing pages, marketing content, sales collateral, client case studies, etc. that support the defined sales strategy.
• Assist with managing + developing client relationships through the full life-cycle of the account — pre-sales support, onboarding, ongoing relationship management and monthly/quarterly business reviews.
• Tracks and prepares reporting for digital campaign analytics that highlight the digital impact on the sales pipeline.
• Assists with project managements + coordination of vendors and contractors including designers, content writers, and web developers.
• Adapts to changing market to research, test + operationalize new technologies that add value to N3 client offerings.
• Interact and communicate with customers in person, over the phone and email to define strategy, develop content to support program goals, work through client approval processes + share program success.
• Assists in daily growth and development of assigned campaigns, and expertly manages needs of customers.
• Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Must be detail-oriented, organized, have excellent verbal/written skills, possess strong planning skills, be a self-starter who also takes direction well, and possess the ability to communicate effectively while meeting deadlines.
• Ability to problem solve and make professional judgment decisions.
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects.
• Must be able to work in an energetic, fast paced environment.
• Experience with Marketing Automation (Marketo, Eloqua, etc.) a plus
• Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• 4-year college degree in Marketing, Journalism or related field.
• 5 to 7 years of related experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• General knowledge of the IT industry and leading products strongly preferred.
• The ability to learn quickly and retain knowledge is required.
• Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity.
• Applicants must have be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic.
• Bachelor’s degree from accredited university.
Data Protection Requirement
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.