SB Partner Sales Specialist (Native French and English)
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
We Accelerate Sales, Close Business + Create Real Revenue Results
Job Title: Small Business Partner Sales Specialist – Security (Virtual) – Lisbon, Portugal
- Small Business Partner Sales Security Specialist proactively develops and accelerates Small Business security funnel within assigned partners
- Supports customer acquisition and expansion campaign approach
- Reactively works with Small Business Territory Manager to support campaign approach across assigned territory.
- Engaging with partners to further leads, qualified and passed by partners and Cisco sellers
- Deliver pitches and trainings around Strategic Small Business Solutions for focus partners to enable their sales team or Small market events.
- Build and engage Security Small strategic plan with focus partners
- Align with Partner Marketing Manager on lead gen and awareness campaigns
- Deliver demos on Strategic Small Business solutions (Umbrella, Duo, Meraki, Cloud Mailbox defense)
- Support sales from quoting stage (technical & financial) to close stage.
Academic background: Bachelor’s degree
Professional background: 4+ year virtual sales experience required
Languages: French and English level (C1) required
IT skills: Strong computer skills (MS Office, etc.); Salesforce; Cisco Cloud
- Monthly Small Business Security Funnel Growth (10%) on their set of named top 20 partners. This is done through enablement, campaigns, activities with those partners against prior month
- Growth of security bookings with those set of partners (named top 20 partners) (10%) against YoY as measured by the MBR Booking tool
- Overall Security bookings growth across assigned territories measured by the MBR Booking tool .
- Strategic thinking about the business
- Ability to articulate and deliver business value to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to demonstrate strong collaboration and influence skills with assigned regions, peers, partners and customers
- The individual must be proactive, self-motivated, creative, and flexible; consistently meet or exceed commitments, and exhibit a high level of integrity
- Small business market networking technology product knowledge preferred
- Cybersecurity market knowledge preferred
- High level of skill in all areas of communications, organization, presentations and time management.
- Ability to build territory scaling plan with Small Business Territory Manager, marketing, partner organization and distribution, in alignment with Global Sales Security Organization
- Ability to prospect, progress and close sales opportunities via direct customer contact and partner alignment
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.