Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
N3, Part of Accenture.
- Supervises a group of team leads, and is primarily responsible for delivering to SLAs and schedule for tasks performed
- Driving team performance, KPI management, reporting, taking resource decisions, AI planning
- Handle day to day operations with focus on analytics, coaching, recognition, and performance management
- Interact regularly with the clients to share updates, lead operational and project/ program level reviews
- Responsible for client and employee satisfaction and reduce attrition by working closely with the HR, while also collaborating with other process owners and training and quality managers to share best practices and drive higher results
- Operationally focused with solid understanding of the workflow with skills to handle client interactions
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 4 years of experience working in an inside sales environment in a supervisory or management capacity.
- A proven and documented record of sales success preferably in the technology space.
- Demonstrated experience with various sales techniques, tools and tactics.
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, and organizational skills, and a strong commitment to detail.
- Desire to work in a competitive environment where one’s growth potential is driven by one’s abilities and attitude.
- Strong work ethic – leading teams by example.
- The resilience to lead with an upbeat and positive attitude 99% of the time.
- Ability to work in a self-directed, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.