Team Lead - CL10
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
N3, Part of Accenture.
- Supervise a group of agents, with the main responsibility of coaching, reporting, executing action plans, maintain utilization and day to day operational management
- Ensure achievement of SLA targets
- Conducts daily and weekly meetings to share business updates, conducts RCA to identify drivers impacting performance, and works closely with QAs and Trainers to improve team performance
- Work closely with subject matter experts on escalations as well as manage the queue and productivity of their teams
- Should have solid understanding of workflow, tools used for providing services
- Have experience working as an Agent in same/similar workflows
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2 years supervisory in inside and/or outside sales experience.
- Proven, quantifiable, success selling a technical product or service into large organizations (IT services, software, software as a service, etc.).
- Direct sales or a mix of direct, channel and partner sales highly desired.
- Having a general knowledge of the software and IT industry with the capacity to learn about individual systems and products quickly and accurately.
- Excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills are required.
- The ability to learn quickly, and retain knowledge, is required.
- High level of integrity
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.