Agent - CL12
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
N3, Part of Accenture.
- Lead generation, qualification, management
- Prospect and generate leads through outbound calling with small and medium businesses within the specified region for Google products
- Leverage a modern lead generation tool stack, including Discover.org, Linkedin, ZoomInfo and Outreach.
- Collaborate closely with client to create a territory "plan-of-attack", including target companies, target prospects, and messaging/talk-tracks.
- Set up new meetings to hand off to other sales groups
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives in prospective accounts
- Achieve or exceed monthly quota of qualified leads
- Qualify opportunities and handle objections.
- Learn, leverage, and help evolve our demand generation process.
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending regular emails, coordinating strategic discovery meetings)
- Diploma, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Min 6 months consultative sales experience and business development
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment
- Experience working in sales environment
- Knowledge of CRM system
- Analytical mindset and go-getter attitude; self-motivated to achieve personal goals and goals set for the team
- Proven success in generating leads and experience cold calling and presenting sales pitches.
- Organized and has pipeline management, time management skills and prioritization skills
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.