Customer Success Manager (Native Dutch and English)
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
We Accelerate Sales, Close Business + Create Real Revenue Results
N3, Part of Accenture, is an outsourced Inside Sales firm.
With 10+ years of proven success, we leverage a scalable, technology-enabled sales framework supported by integrating Digital Marketing, Inside Sales, and Custom Analytics.
At N3, Part of Accenture, we accelerate adoption by converting digital interest into long-term consumption through a customer-centric, solution-based selling approach.
N3, Part of Accenture, is headquartered in Atlanta with offices in Barcelona; Bogota; Charleston, WV; Dublin; Kuala Lumpur; London; San Jose, Costa Rica; Sao Paulo; Seattle; Singapore; Sofia; Sydney; Tokyo; Warsaw; and Wuppertal, Germany. Employing the world’s largest team of experienced technology and sales experts, N3 delivers programs in 25+ languages.
Customer Success Manager (CSM)
Customer Success Managers build relationships with and assist existing customers in onboarding, adopting and expanding their usage of products. CSMs troubleshoot and route issues to various teams for resolution.
- Activity – Assist customers in onboarding, utilization, and consumption, and pursue renewal/expansion opportunities.
- Target audience – Engages with existing customers in onboarding or steady state phases, works with end users, operational, business, and financial decision makers.
- Messaging – Collaboratively drive change management and share adoption best practices, address customer issues to ensure successful transformation.
- Products/Offering Focus – Demonstrate expertise multiple offerings or full portfolio coverage.
- Qualification/Sales Stage – Post-sale onboarding, long term change management, and contract renewal or product refresh.
- Deliverable – Produces new pipeline in Existing Accounts, utilization/consumption increase.
- Communication Skills – Executive level written and verbal communication, strong stakeholder relationship building.
- Sales Skills – Consultative selling, account management or other customer success/nurture engagement work to deliver with end Customer.
- Industry Knowledge – Knowledge of client industry trends and demonstrated experience in learning new products and services.
- Busines Operations – Understands requirements for successful onboarding/adoption and critical escalation paths for customer issues.
- Education – Bachelor’s degree is required. Professional Sales & Account Management is preferred.
- Experience – Experience in consultative selling, account management or other customer success/nurture engagement work from a consulting or pre-sales environment, experience in any is ideal.
- Languages – Dutch and English level (C1) required.
- Tools/Systems – Fluency with basic productivity tools (Outlook, O365, Web Conferencing tools) and experience using CRM systems required, experience using prospecting tools (Zoominfo, Techtarget, etc.) preferred.
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.