Customer Success Manager
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3 is the global leader in outsourced inside sales & marketing and has recently been acquired by Accenture. These combined capabilities will offer clients the ability to aggregate millions of interaction points into actionable insights that drive sales growth.
Accenture's investment in N3 is focused on helping B2B clients with their growth agendas by significantly enhancing existing sales operations capabilities with digital inside sales tools and expertise.
N3, Part of Accenture, will bring results and build revenues for the world’s most well-known technology companies. Our teams engage business makers worldwide on investing in technology infrastructure by listening to how teams use business software, discovering decision makers’ wish lists and influencing customers’ solution selection.
Customer Success Manager
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will become part of the next generation of sales leaders at Microsoft. With the aid of best-in-class sales processes, techniques and technologies, you will be empowered to shape customer relationships for a strategic set of Microsoft's customers. These customers are adopting industry-leading products and services for their businesses, education systems or governments. You will serve as the central point of contact for the customer across engagements helping to drive Microsoft's existing cloud & enterprise consumption through developing and managing customer relationships.
- Define specific technology outcomes that align to customer strategy and leverage insights to provide guidance and recommendations to customers
- Apply deep technical knowledge and customer insights to create a modernization roadmap. Architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments
- Engage with and influence business and IT decision makers by providing feedback or insights to help customers define and realize their digital and business transformational targets.
- Act as the Voice of the Customer; share customer insights, best practices, and connect with internal teams to remove key blockers.
- Act as a Microsoft Advocate and an Azure platform evangelist with customers, partners and external communities.
- 4-year Bachelor’s Degree required (in computer science or technology preferred
- 1-4 years of experience in a customer success / customer support/ client satisfaction/ account management role
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills; ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone, email, video and presentations
- Background or knowledge in technical / software sales or technical pre and post sales or technical consulting experience preferred
- Knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn and retain knowledge about individual products and business solutions quickly and accurately.
- Previous experience with or knowledge of Microsoft technologies
- Experience using integrated development environments (e.g. Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Eclipse, XCode, WebSphere) targeting Android, iOS, Linux, Windows, public clouds (i.e. Azure, AWS)
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications; Dynamics CRM, Salesforce or other CRM
Other qualities we look for:
- Desire to work in a cooperative environment where one’s growth potential is supported by one’s abilities and attitude.
- Achievement and success-driven personality motivated by performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strategic sales leadership and strong cross business collaboration
- Solid time management skills and ability to work independently or under supervision with a high level of integrity
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.