Sales Specialist - Education - Modern Workplace (Native German)
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
What Joining the Team Means
N3 is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Growth mindset encourages each of us to lean in and learn what matters most to our customers, to create the foundational knowledge that enables us to make customer-first decisions in everything we do. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission. Nowhere is this mission more alive, and our opportunity so great, than in the education industry.
The profound workplace shift that has taken place has created a need for talent development and reskilling to meet current and future demands. We live in a global, connected, and ever-changing world where people are our most important and needed natural resource. We must prepare them to be successful today and to create future leaders. N3 is a learning company and education remains a core priority and to help us respond to market trends, education digital transformation opportunities and ready students for a changing workforce come and join a team that is empowering every student on the planet to achieve more.
The Impact You’ll Be Making
- Expanding strategic education customer relationships to drive impact, targeted business growth and develop a multi-year Digital Transformation strategy
- Grow the mindset of customers, partner and sales teams by bringing innovative ideas that showcase the case for change and unique value proposition for education
- Remaining focused on customer facing time by running a healthy and predictable business that delivers on a jointly agreed customer Digital Transformation strategy and maintaining rigorous sales process compliance
- Leading the orchestration of the sales teams, subject matter experts (SMEs), partners, and customers to develop, outline, and implement Digital Transformation plans to drive successful deployment and usage of Windows and O365 in the classroom
- Supporting large and managed 1:1 device deals via proactive engagement with Ministries of Education, education foundations, and channel partners
- Being the single point of accountability for creating and nurturing strong relationships with School Leaders and Educators in targeted accounts to:
- Drive student and educator usage by focusing on strategic Modern Classroom workloads in Office 365 (Forms, Teams with School Data Sync and OneNote) with identity (Azure Active Directory), device security and modern management (Intune MDM & MAM and AutoPilot)
- Grow usage of integrated learning solutions on the platform (Office 365, School Data Sync, Teams)
- Grow and protect Windows 10 device share by creating demand for experiences specific to Microsoft 365 for Education (Office 365, Windows 10, Intune for Education)
- Proactively planning and managing Proof of Concept projects that drive customer objectives, outcomes and success, creating lighthouse examples of digital transformation through seminars, workshops, webinars, and direct engagement
- Continuously nurturing and expanding your technical, sales, industry, and competitive knowledge and capabilities
- Providing insight and feedback from customers and partners to the Worldwide Industry Teams to help learning and improvement in education industry solutions
Who We Are Looking For
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong solution sales background, with 2+ years of technology-related experience, with experience in immersive and inclusive learning experiences, Online Productivity tools, Windows, mobility and devices
- The expertise and ability to explain key end-user solutions and technical architectures aligned to a customer maturity framework/path in Windows 10 Pro and Education, Office 365 clients and Modern Classroom deployment tools such as Identity with Azure Active Directory Premium (AAD P1), Intune (MDM and MAM) and Teams with School Data Sync (SDS) set-up. And looking holistically end to end to the resources ready for deployment & adoption (usage) assistance for smooth customer experience.
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt and master new concepts and technologies to be able to impact their adoption and usage
- Possess executive maturity, presence and experience in building trust with education business decision makers articulating and demonstrating partner solution value propositions, with specific emphasis on solutions related to immersive and inclusive learning experiences.
- Ability to drive digital transformation in a highly competitive environment with proven ability to successfully anticipate market changes to drive industry-relevant solutions, with an understanding of competitive technologies to address competitive threats and navigate complex customer environments
- Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- German level (C1) required
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.