SMB Partner Sales
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
Title: SMB Partner Sales
Position Summary: The SMB Partner Sales ensures execution of the SMB/C Space GTM plan for an assigned territory/region. This is accomplished by focusing on pipeline creation, fully understanding business opportunities, and engaging with partners to drive customer demand. The SMB Partner Sales is responsible for the execution of value added demand generation activities via the partner community, with some Cisco-led engagement.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Opportunity pipeline management (including strategic/organic growth) to meet required KPI’s.
- Schedule daily meetings with territory resellers and maintain a strong appointment calendar.
- Identifies, develops and executes on partner-led demand generation activities in collaboration with Marketing department.
- Follow-up on assigned leads with partners.
- Attend regional events when necessary.
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients, stakeholders, and vendors with the ultimate purpose of creating demand and adding service value within the assigned region.
- Daily time management and the ability to work independently or under supervision.
- Have a general knowledge of the IT industry, with the ability to learn about individual systems and products quickly and accurately.
- Two years full cycle IT (B2B) sales and/or marketing experience.
- Excellent oral, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills & Salesforce (SFDC) experience a plus.
- Must be self-motivated, creative, flexible, with a strong work ethic, and exhibit a high level of integrity.
- Must have reliable transportation and live in a centrally located area within the assigned territory.
- Strong organization, presentation and time management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Fluency in both English and native language required.
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.