Senior Inside Opportunity Manager (Native Swedish)
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
We Accelerate Sales, Close Business + Create Real Revenue Results
N3, Part of Accenture, is an outsourced Inside Sales firm.
With 10+ years of proven success, we leverage a scalable, technology-enabled sales framework supported by integrating Digital Marketing, Inside Sales, and Custom Analytics.
At N3, Part of Accenture, we accelerate adoption by converting digital interest into long-term consumption through a customer-centric, solution-based selling approach.
N3, Part of Accenture, is headquartered in Atlanta with offices in Barcelona; Bogota; Charleston, WV; Dublin; Kuala Lumpur; London; San Jose, Costa Rica; Sao Paulo; Seattle; Singapore; Sofia; Sydney; Tokyo; Warsaw; and Wuppertal, Germany. Employing the world’s largest team of experienced technology and sales experts, N3 delivers programs in 25+ languages.
Senior Inside Opportunity Manager (SIOM)
The SIOM works with sales leadership to catch opportunities identified by Internal BDRs or other client Sales Development resources and advance them through the sales cycle and may collaborate with channel partners or other client teams in order to close deals and attain defined revenue quotas.
- Activity – Catches inbound qualified leads, full-cycle deal management, proposal building/presentation.
- Target audience – Targets existing and net new customers from inbound lead sources; Operational, Business, and Financial Decision Makers; MM to Enterprise segments.
- Messaging – Employs consultative/solution-based methodology, utilizes most effective sale play aligned to identified needs.
- Product/Offering focus – Full product portfolio, services based offerings, contractual vs. transactional sales.
- Qualification/Sales Stage – 20% - up to 100%: Owns opportunity validation, pipeline progression, and potentially deal closure, may work with business partners or internal client teams for last 10%/contracting.
- Deliverable – Accurate deal/opportunity records, pipeline review/forecast documentation, client facing presentation materials, validated deal closure.
- Communication Skills – Executive written, verbal, and presentation skills, strong stakeholder relationship building.
- Sales Skills – Consultative sales approach, maintain pipeline hygiene and velocity, ability to forecast accurately and deliver on closed revenue quotas.
- Industry Knowledge – Knowledge of IT industry trends, ability to learn and discuss client solutions extensively.
- Business Operations – Strong knowledge of pipeline risk management, ability to oversee and ensure completion of contracting process and fulfillment.
- Education – Bachelor’s degree is required. Professional Sales Training preferred.
- Experience – Full cycle sales experience in technology industry is required, with proven track record of strong client relationships and achievement of goals.
- Languages – Swedish level (C1) required.
- Tools/Systems – Fluency with basic productivity tools (Outlook, O365, Web Conferencing tools) and experience using CRM systems required, experience using prospecting tools (Zoominfo, Techtarget, etc.) preferred.
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.