Senior Inside Opportunity Manager
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
Sr. IOM (Technical Subject Matter Expert)
The Sr. IOM develops a comprehensive understanding of Client's internal sales systems and processes while acting as the subject matter expert for all internal questions and escalations around these processes. The Sr. IOM supports the sales team by driving rapid responses from internal teams via these processes and systems as prioritized by Sales Management.
*The Main Responsibilities**
- Understand the communication and technology needs of small and mid-sized business customers and partner with them to design customized solutions to meet their unique business needs.
- Responsible for selling advanced Data services such as MPLS, VPN, VOIP, SIP Trunking, Cloud based PBX, and dedicated internet access.
- Develop new accounts and maintain and grow existing accounts while establishing and maintaining productive long-term networks and relationships with customers.
- Utilize consultative selling skills to identify key trends, uncover customer needs, and leverage industry knowledge and applications to find and close sales opportunities.
- Design strategic initiatives to grow and retain the revenue stream of assigned complex accounts while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Provide direct sales support by utilizing a variety of organizational and project management skills.
- Manage required responses and forms from multiple teams during order preparation
- Perform administrative changes to internal quoting system including workbook order entry, while assisting sales team with pricing and quoting group requests and sales credit verifications.
- Partner with Business Process Engineering group to identify areas of process improvement.
- Assist in sales funnel management by identifying committed sales.
- Expedite sales process by facilitating requests with appropriate internal groups, coordinating completion, and ensuring timely responses.
- Facilitate service inventory investigation.
- Schedule follow up customer meetings and coordinate customer attendance for local events.
- Provide support to sales staff as needed.
*What We Look For in a Candidate**
- Experience with Telecommunications or Technical sales is highly desired
- Experience in solution selling IP, data, and voice network services.
- Experience in hunting, prospecting, and new account development.
- Bachelor’s Degree, technical discipline preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with senior management to complete assigned tasks on time with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, pro-active, and results-oriented professional
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with peers, sales team and across organizational lines.
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.